Need accountability friendsšŸ™‚

I'll be 30 in april and I'm trying to start my 30's out healthy. I was super active, playing sports year round growing up and now unfortunately find myself being 5'4" and 205lbs. My highest was 230. I've spent the last few years taking care of my mom through dialysis and a kidney transplant, my divorce and now I'm diagnosed with HBP, psoriatic arthritis, and osteoarthritis in my back. I'm looking for friends who are supportive and active on this app. Let's do this! It's time to take care me ME!!!!
Ā«1

Replies

• lisatx42
    lisatx42 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey there I have Arthritis in my Neck and looking for friends that are needing support to keep them going strong I work out 2 hours monday-friday before work than I work for myself at night at i get home from my daytime job so I have alot on my plate but thats ok.
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    I'd love to be yir friend
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Wishing you the very best on your journey...You are welcome to add me :)
  • Kmarie8212
    Kmarie8212 Posts: 22 Member
    Iā€™m starting out again after years of failing. My body canā€™t deal with the weight anymore, especially with my job and I donā€™t want my daughter being made fun of for her mom being fat. I need some friends as well to keep me motivated!
  • am152011
    am152011 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi good on you for taking the leap of faith :) feel free to add me as I also want to lose fat and tone up :)
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Need accountability here too hitting the big 35 and need to get back on track
  • orangeBird4
    orangeBird4 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me!! I need some pals too!

30 here. I dropped 110lbs when I first started MFP back in 2017 but gained about 40 back in the last 12 months. I need to get back on the bandwagon ASAP. Iā€™m sitting at 213 as of this morning with a goal weight of 155.
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Once you start don't give up. I also have arthritis an disabled, from a tumor in my spine/ neck @ the age of 20. Start of easy then start pushing yourself
  • cheripie1
    cheripie1 Posts: 47 Member
    Hi feel free to add me :-)
    9lbs shredded
    ST goal 1.5 lbs to shed weekly
    LT goal 182lbs or 13 stones, getting there!
  • msacey
    msacey Posts: 5 Member
    Same here , add me!
  • Hals23
    Hals23 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there! Also going to be 30 in April and I need a change! Always looking for good support and friends for the journey.
  • newmantl
    newmantl Posts: 3 Member
    Iā€™m with you, Iā€™m starting my journey again tomorrow. Best of luck to you. We all can do this.
  • ltbhanson
    ltbhanson Posts: 1 Member
    Best of luck to everyone on their journey to become more healthy. This is so hard for me but I know it will be much easier with support. Add me is you like.
  • TheMunchingKiwi
    TheMunchingKiwi Posts: 13 Member
    Iā€™m 5ā€™2, morbidly obese and looking to lose half my body weight. Iā€™m looking for accountability buddies as well so that I can be motivated and motivate others! Would love to be friends with you or anyone else in this thread ā˜ŗļø feel free to add me
  • lkarkosky8024
    lkarkosky8024 Posts: 3 Member
    Good morning fellow FPā€™s....I am in my 30lbs,have a goal weight of 125 and am currently 169.Im looking to slim down and build lean muscle...I struggle more with the diet part of weight loss,eating whenever I am stressed or choosing unhealthy options over healthy ones.I am ready to make a change and have gotten back on track as far as the last month...going to keep this going would love to have other ā€œemotional eatersā€ to check in with from time to time and share ideas.Feel free to add.Hope you all enjoy the rest of the week!And remember giving up doesnā€™t get you any closer to your goals!
  • fitnessfreak25u
    fitnessfreak25u Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone... New to the social part of this app, anyone is free to add me. Would love having people to exchange motivation, tips and tricks, and accountability... Hope everyone is killing there goals... LFG!!!
  • leanneellison1979
    leanneellison1979 Posts: 23 Member
    im also just starting out. just turned 40 and have fibromyalgia and am morbidly obese too. I am trying the keto diet so will be a different diet than you probably, but i still need motivation and accountability when i feel like giving in. Its hard dieting when you are the only person in the household that is doing it. Good luck with your goals and add me.
  • Sableprncs
    Sableprncs Posts: 15 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for accountability friends too. Feel free to add me.
    Its so hard trying to lose weight alone, it just makes me wanna give up sometimes. But I cant this time I really need to lose a lot of weight. I'm desperate.