What is the most disturbing thing that society accepts as a normal behaviour?

1141516171820»

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited February 2020
    iMago wrote: »

🤣 🤣I thought about you as soon as I seen it

g2cypkuduosr.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Dootzy1 wrote: »
    Parents who want to be "friends" with their children --instead of assuming a parental role.

I just want to parent all my friends

I have a different action verb for what I want to do to my friends....

6wnvfo2oqhn1.gif
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    People who eat their french fries with a fork.

Really you ever had chillie cheese fries? Not a fan of dripping chillie on my clothes. It only happens when i eat with my fingers
  • wwwtheselion11
    jenready wrote: »
    Allowing grown adults to throw a tantrum or act like a dick but being okay with it because it was their alter ego (insert name here) making them act that way.

This is what happens when we get older. Laughing out loud. Wait until you hit 70 . Laughing out loud
  • wwwtheselion11
    Parents avoiding any conversation about puberty, menstruation, bodily changes, sex, etc, with their children until years too late.

I know this still happens, and that's what I'm referring to.

But I hope it happens less than in my day (Gen X). Seriously had to explain all this stuff to 80% of my female friends when we were in middle school, and let my mom fill in the gaps because all of their moms were horrified to even mention childbirth or using pads. Ridiculous.

My father told me about the birds an the bees. I learned that day ,that bees sting you, an birds sh it on you. I found out thess things, are true.
  • wwwtheselion11
    SFnBald wrote: »
    Pineapple on Canadian bacon pizza. 🙄

One of my favorites yumminess
  • wwwtheselion11
    1sphere wrote: »
    Stinking breath in public. I offered someone a chewing gum because of it, and he declined.

What kind did you offer?
  • wwwtheselion11
    eryn0x wrote: »
    Getting back on topic though, one thing that is acceptable but should not be: smoking. How dare you pollute the air I breathe and walk through? When you share something, the default is to keep it clean.

Dropping there cigarettes on my yard pieces me off.
  • wwwtheselion11
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Movements! The Twitter gangs of over sensitive brats who will attack anyone who doesn't agree with them, Movements like the million mom's or whatever that are offended by n1pples, curse words and sex.

Also those who persecute someone, ruin their lives or careers based on someone else's tweet.

Is that what that is? I think there may be a few of the million moms here!🤣

Aka troll?
  • wwwtheselion11
    How i get phone calls from same area code, but the person in a different country. Asking me about my credit card.
    Me like what did you say? Not understanding them, on how they talk.
    Me hanging up
  • wwwtheselion11
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    losnmymind wrote: »
    Using Alexa or Google Home...knowing "they" are always listening. It creeps me out.

Thank you! I feel the same way, but my mother loves her echo.

Your phone is listening also. Don't think its not, because it is, your phone hearing all things. I suggest not talking out loud. If you have something not nice to say make sure, your phone is nowhere near the conversation. Why you think government invented cellphone. To keep track on us
  • wwwtheselion11
    Using Alexa or Google Home...knowing "they" are always listening. It creeps me out.

Friends have them ... I switch to Pacific dialectic languages, just to ensure there is a semblance of privacy, were I to say something to my sister that needed to stay between us.

It doesn't matter what language you speak. Its a robot. It understand all languages. Then there's a translator for the conversation.
  • wwwtheselion11

I'm a caregiver, so if they're listening, they mostly hear, "Are you gonna poop?", "Are you pooping?", and "Are you done pooping yet?".

Pretty sure they have us on a 'Don't Bother' list by now. :D

Sounds like my mother when im using toilet longer then a hour. At any store. IBS sucks
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    jjkh5970 wrote: »
    I think everyone gets too offended over Everything. I mean, people just need to chill out in my opinion lol

And btw. The whole touching a pregnant woman’s belly thing.. I actually loved when people touched my belly (except for creepy men). But that’s just me.. I guess I’m more of that touchy feely type.

I loved it too. I knew I was going to pregnant only once and I LOVED the attention.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    wapan wrote: »
    jjkh5970 wrote: »
    I think everyone gets too offended over Everything. I mean, people just need to chill out in my opinion lol

And btw. The whole touching a pregnant woman’s belly thing.. I actually loved when people touched my belly (except for creepy men). But that’s just me.. I guess I’m more of that touchy feely type.

I loved it too. I knew I was going to pregnant only once and I LOVED the attention.

It never much bothered me until this kid...maybe 14 yr old boy at a water park kept following me around the kiddy area and touching my stomach and asking questions. Omg! I tried to be nice. I tried to look for his parents. I asked him where his parents were. I kept walking away as best as I could. Yikes! Touching from other people bothered me less than the rude comments I sometimes got. “Do you know what causes that?” “Uh, yeah, and I’m really good at it. Duh”🤣