189 pounds down

2»

Replies

• LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Did you have issues with excess skin?
  • chipotlejen81
    chipotlejen81 Posts: 14 Member
    I have some excess skin but not a lot. I attribute that to working out frequently!
  • YadaYadaYada64
    YadaYadaYada64 Posts: 50 Member
    What a happy looking girl you are!
  • Wow! You look absolutely sensational! Proof that it can be done, so thank you for sharing. I'm on my journey to lose almost as much as you have and am nearing the half way mark. It's great to see your before and after pictures to keep me motivated. Fantastic achievement, you look like a different person.
  • violet0ann
    violet0ann Posts: 72 Member
    Well done :)
    I've got a lot to loose myself. i'm 344lb at the moment and 20lb down so far. seeing other people who have done it is a real inspiration to know its possible. Well done again :)
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    did you work on emotional stuff? I only lost 40 lbs but kept regaining it, I really had to face some stuff in my life that I didnt want to, very toxic family. Like that saying stuff your face or face your stuff.
  • SFJULES66
    SFJULES66 Posts: 168 Member
    That is such an achievement. Congratulations!!!
  • jenwalkingfurther
    jenwalkingfurther Posts: 224 Member
    Wow!! Well done on all your hard work 😁
  • dishiznice
    dishiznice Posts: 22 Member
    wonderful!!
  • How many carbs per day did you allow? Did you allow breads or fruit or grain?
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    You are an absolute rock star!
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    wow, what a transformation. Great work!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Great job! You look so happy & healthy!
  • Min7878
    Min7878 Posts: 1 Member
    This is so inspiring! Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!