Habits/Goals
    Carbs under 50 ✔️
    Drink 64 ounces water ✖️
    Exercise 3 x weekly 0/3
    Fast 12 hours ✔️
    Cut back smoking to 1/2 pack daily ✔️
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    @sunshineplace I've been on Book Bub but it's been awhile. I share a Kindle account with my mom too, there's tons of books on it that I haven't read but I'm working on the physical!

@vegan4lyfe2012 I've read about the Daniel fast before but it's been awhile, I'll have to look it up. Prayers the fast will be as painless as possible! It's wonderful that you're daughter is doing it with you. I'm sure women at the shelter will be grateful for your donations.
  • Katmary71
    Wednesday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- bike, core/strength, yoga
    Water- over

Habits
    Weights 3xs a week- going tomorrow and Sat
    Cardio 30 minutes minimum- done
    Core/strength- done and went great!
    Yoga- done. I've done the routine so many times I'm not using the app, not sure if doing yoga to disco is as relaxing though!
    Decluttering- well, I donated a box of books to the library books sales "friends of the library" but there was a rack of books on sale outside the library and I spotted two authors I liked, I bought two and didn't go in the area with the other books but I wanted to! So 25 out and 2 in?
    Recipe- made Mediterranean chicken and chickpea stew, it was really good! If any of you have a Grocery Outlet they have some fat asparagus right now, I had that with dinner.
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Kayla7303 Weigh in
    PW 181.4
    CW 179.7

• Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 690 Member

Steps
    2/23: 7,104
    2/24: 8,348
    2/25: 12,576
    2/26: 10,137
  • gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    gwamajtw91
    Thursday weigh in
    PW: 170.2
    CW: 169.3

So pleased to break the 170 barrier at last!!

Steps:
    2/20 - 9,082
    2/21 - 5,164
    2/22 -8,523
    2/23 -12,337
    2/24 - 8,664
    2/25 - 13,693
    2/26 - 9,963
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Hi everyone! Sorry, I've been out of touch all week. My father has had bladder cancer for just over 2 years now, and he finally elected to have surgery to remove the organs. It has been a arduous week! I have not even weighed in yet, but will do so tomorrow to be caught up. With all the stress, it is likely to be up.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    @leonadixon -- SO sorry you have been out of touch for such a stressful reason. I hope your father continues to recover well, so that the stress lets up. Take good care of yourself! 👐👐

@gwamajtw91 , @Kayla7303 - 🌟 Brilliant weigh-in! We are so delighted for you! 🎉

@Jactop - You are having an excellent stepping week! 👣👣

❓ Hey, speak of stepping, are you planning to be in the March step challenge? If yes, have you been able to get signed up on Fitrockr? We are hoping this new tool makes it easier to be a step challenger, since your Fitbit/other platform will automatically send steps to Fitrockr to be tallied.

For anyone interested in the March Step Challenge, join here: https://www.fitrockr.com:443/#!/join/league/5e42db924dbe5b0001973d73/c81a3fad-1c5a-450d-aef7-6dc1a64a3e7d
    (More detailed directions available as needed.)

@Katmary71 - 😋 Yum to your recipe adventure!
    👍🏽 And 25 out to 2 in is a great ration, especially for a book worm! (I love books, too!) 📚

@prowell57 - Great work on all these healthy habits you are building! Day by day, you are creating an entirely new you -- so cool!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Hi everyone! I am popping in real quick because I still need to get some work done before I leave for Florida on Saturday. Between work and home things just got crazy busy! :o I am super happy because hubby surprised me today with a new laptop for work/home use. It's going to be awesome to be able to have all my work and personal computer stuff on one device instead of two as I do now. I'm stoked!! B) I've been doing really well with my eating on my new WW plan. This weekend will be a challenge but I'm giving myself some grace until after I get back home where I can focus.

REMEMBER!!

I hope everyone saw the link that @AustinRuadhain posted for Fitrockr and how to sign up for our March step challenge. It will be super easy for us all and you won't have to remember to come and post your steps on here. Fitrockr will do the counting for us!!
    B)
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    @TeresaW1020 I hadn't logged into Fitrockr since last week and it hadn't synced my steps for 3 days. I had to force it to update my steps and it hasn't updated on it's own since then. Other people in our league already, some of their steps have updated since the 24th. Do we have to go in and make sure it's updating regularly?
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    @TeresaW1020 I hadn't logged into Fitrockr since last week and it hadn't synced my steps for 3 days. I had to force it to update my steps and it hasn't updated on it's own since then. Other people in our league already, some of their steps have updated since the 24th. Do we have to go in and make sure it's updating regularly?

I had that problem on my mobile app for Fitrockr but I signed in on the website and in the desktop version there is an option to retrieve the data or something like that.
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Sunshineplace
    Week 4
    Thursday
    PW 157.8
    CW 157.8

I’ll take it!
  • prowell57
    prowell57 Posts: 140 Member
    Thursday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- 0
    Water- under

Habits/Goals
    Keep carbs under 50 grams ✔️
    Fast 12 hours ✔️
    Cigarettes 1/2 pack daily ✖️ went over by 2
  • bethanie0825

I had that problem on my mobile app for Fitrockr but I signed in on the website and in the desktop version there is an option to retrieve the data or something like that.

I thought it was automatic but I'll keep an eye on it
  • bethanie0825
    Step Challenge
    2/26 - 15148
    2/27 - 11704
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    edited February 2020

FitRockr says:

How does syncing work?
    You need to sync your tracker with its native app first
    (e.g. Misfit, Fitbit, Google Fit). Fitrockr will automatically fetch your data from the tracker's app after a few minutes. You can also click on FETCH DATA on the [FitRockr] Dashboard to initiate a sync immediately.

Does this help?

For me, this works. I sync up my Garmin device with Garmin (app/platform) every so often. When I do, the data shows up in FitRockr pretty promptly.

@bethanie0825 - You currently show on FitRockr as having updated this evening, so hopefully all is well!
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 692 Member
    raleighgirl09
    Thursday weigh in week 4 (27Feb2020 - a day late by 47 min!!))
    Previous weight: 185.9
    Current weight: 184.5

Whew. Coming at ya on the quick, in a fleabag motel somewhere in South Carolina at nearly 1am, on the way to Florida. I do so love this part of the country. => Reminds me of growing up in rural NC - rural is real. I love living urban now but muh roots is muh roots. Much love - from the end of one long week to the start of a somewhat disconnected week. Be well - be green. =>
  • Katmary71
    @kayla7303 Great loss!

@gwamajtw91 Congratulations!

@leonadixon Prayers for your father's surgery.

@AustinRuadhain Along with a couple cookbooks I'm on the waitlist for Atomic Habits, can't wait to read it but there's a long waitlist!

@TeresaW1020 Congratulations on your new laptop! My old one broke and I went a long time in between without one but needed one for school, I love this thing! I'm glad WW is going well for you so far, it sounds like it's what you needed!

@raleighgirl09 Sounds like fun, have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.