The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    I love it when i dream. I always go on dates with beautiful women. I hate waking up from that dream because i know. I will never see her again. Please don't tell me only in your dreams. If i ask you out, because that just might happen, an i would hate to wake up. Not being able to see your eyes when i wake.
  • wwwtheselion11
    Happy Friday, an good morning.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    NotSoFat70 wrote: »
    I'm tired of drama as well . Also, narcissistic b(itches). This *kitten* C-word wanted me to get rid of my cat a week into the relationship because she's allergic . Should have punted her back then . Oh well, it's done now. 🍻🥂

🤣you are going through the 7 stages of grieving after a breakup...sounds like you are at the ‘anger/mad stage.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

Wow! Where are you? I am ready to call it an early Friday night. Jo is already in Saturday!
  • wwwtheselion11

Wow! Where are you? I am ready to call it an early Friday night. Jo is already in Saturday!

I'm in the states Colorado.
  • Versicolour

I'm sorry, that means very little to me with regards to time zones.

Anyway, I hope you have an awesome Friday! I am off to sleep now. If the spontaneous street party down the road would keep it down. Bah humbug
  • wwwtheselion11

I'm sorry, that means very little to me with regards to time zones.

Anyway, I hope you have an awesome Friday! I am off to sleep now. If the spontaneous street party down the road would keep it down. Bah humbug

Good night.
  • wwwtheselion11
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Its not so bad being single. Kinda lonely at times, but way less drama. I am tired of drama

Same here!

tenor.gif

My ex was all drama. She hated her life, she hated her job. She was about to hate me ,for breaking up with her.
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    I'm tired of drama as well . Also, narcissistic b(itches). This *kitten* C-word wanted me to get rid of my cat a week into the relationship because she's allergic . Should have punted her back then . Oh well, it's done now. 🍻🥂

🤣you are going through the 7 stages of grieving after a breakup...sounds like you are at the ‘anger/mad stage.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Lol..must have been a fast grieving process .I'm already at the acceptance stage 🤪. Not even 24 hrs 😃
  • vanityy99
    edited February 2020

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Lol..must have been a fast grieving process .I'm already at the acceptance stage 🤪. Not even 24 hrs 😃

If you’re a guy I believe you.

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I now have plans! Got a call, one of my rifles is back from repairs. So I go to pick it up on Sunday. Mebe go shooting with it too, we'll see.

Super excited to get it back.
  • Cutemesoon wrote: »
    I haven't been on a date in years. Im a looser. Last time i went on a date i felt used, but thats ok right? That's how they work out?

You are NOT a loser! These guys out here are losers & that's why you haven't been on a date in a while! I'm sure you'd rather be single than to be dating a loser.

Cool! So what’s good for the gander is good for the goose right? Right! These gals out here are losers!

😉
  • NotSoFat70

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Dunno what being a guy has to do with it ,but yeah,I am . It has more to do with someone who is a nasty *kitten* and rather than succeed in making me feel worthless and destroying me , I told her I was done . Apparently she was too; her response was "ok" lol

I've never had a relationship end where I didn't feel sad when it was over. Until last night .I can't describe the sense of relief

It felt less like ending a relationship and more like flushing a toilet.

• Caseyloupuckett
    Caseyloupuckett Posts: 1,037 Member
    Good morning 🌞 How's everyone doing?
  • vanityy99

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Dunno what being a guy has to do with it ,but yeah,I am . It has more to do with someone who is a nasty *kitten* and rather than succeed in making me feel worthless and destroying me , I told her I was done . Apparently she was too; her response was "ok" lol

I've never had a relationship end where I didn't feel sad when it was over. Until last night .I can't describe the sense of relief

Wow what’s up her a**.
  • Versicolour

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Her loss is our gain!

Who needs relationships anyway?
  • NotSoFat70

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Wow what’s up her a**.

Some NPD mixed in with a few other issues maybe? All I know is..not me 😅
  • NotSoFat70
    Bought my first coffee maker ever! So much easier than walking/driving to 7-11 ☕