Women 200lb+, Let's Stay Fired Up This February!!!

Replies

• BrownSugar174
    BrownSugar174 Posts: 311 Member
    @Curvybaja55 It is very empowering for sure!
  • pbump1
    pbump1 Posts: 2 Member
    I am new here, but cannot figure out how to come to this group automatically instead of searching each time. Help🤔
  • Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    @pbump1 Click the yellow star at the top corner of the page and that makes this thread a favorite. Then you can just click on the ☆ and you will see the thread!! This is a great group of ladies and the support here is amazing!!
  • BrownSugar174
    @Sableprncs okay..I’m gonna try this again😂. I noticed you posted on another thread and wanted to invite you to this wonderful “Women 200+” group which has been absolutely wonderful.
  • BrownSugar174
    @Sableprncs ...@RavenStCloud so lovingly starts this group each month and it’s wonderful! Here is the post she starts with each month:
    💗Hello, ladies!!!💗

💕 We've made it through the first month of 2020! For a lot of us, goals were set in January and healthy behaviors were put in place. Now is the time to buckle down and keep on working hard!

💕 Let's keep the momentum going and stay fired up! Feel free to share anything that has been working well for you or anything you were surprised or excited by last month.

🌷If you're new to this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

🌷All are welcome and, if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

🌷Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

💗We've got this, ladies! Here's to a fantastic February!💗