March 2020 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,948 Member
    Has anyone on here ever ran the Tear Drop Half in Chatsworth, GA? I'm thinking about signing up for the 10K and was just wondering if you would recommend it or not.
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    A warm welcome to all our new participants.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    cjmray wrote: »
    New here! I'm going to start with a goal of 40 & work up from there in future months. I've never tracked my miles per month before, so this should be enlightening!

Welcome!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    @polskagirl01 Awwwwwww that little girl is a warrior and she deserves a medal and so much more. That is so sad... I love your reasons for running. I love them! You're a smart lady, thank you!

@ContraryMary Thank you! Your girls are blessed to have such an inspirational and insightful mother!

@quilteryoyo & @Camaramandy648 Thank you, you are some sweet, sweet ladies!

@bearly63 Thank you, so so sweet... And, I am 100% sure our messages here are being read elsewhere. I had that happen to me twice lately. It is super creepy and intrusive but of course, it's to better "enhance" our experience or, truthfully, their bank accounts. Yes it's so so creepy. I logged on to Facebook twice after having conversations here to find immediately in my news feed advertisements or pop-up ads, whatever they are called, to what I had been discussing here.

@7lenny7 @PastorVincent @autumnblade75 @Camaramandy648 Thanks for your opinions. I'm a little surprised, happily though. 75% trail, 25% road preference. Well I signed up for a trail Marathon days ago, no idea what I'm getting myself into but I'm looking forward to it nonetheless. I bought nice trail running shoes.

@T1DCarnivoreRunner I'm interpreting your response as I don't care what it is as long as I'm running it because you just love to run. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

84.9/81 miles, goal hit for this month but I have been slacking almost two weeks now. Oh well, on track tomorrow with new goals for a new month.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    @bearly63 Thank you, so so sweet... And, I am 100% sure our messages here are being read elsewhere. I had that happen to me twice lately. It is super creepy and intrusive but of course, it's to better "enhance" our experience or, truthfully, their bank accounts. Yes it's so so creepy. I logged on to Facebook twice after having conversations here to find immediately in my news feed advertisements or pop-up ads, whatever they are called, to what I had been discussing here.

It is a public forum with ties to Facebook and Google advertising. So yes. :)