WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

barbiecat
barbiecat Posts: 16,903 Member
1h45b8atm9j3.jpg

:) I have enjoyed my journey to better health and fitness in the company of other like-minded women. That's what this thread is about. The title says "Women Ages 50+" but all women are welcome.

:) I hope you will join me on this journey and talk about your up's and down's and the strategies that have worked for you.

:) Be sure to bookmark this thread so you can find it again.

:) If you sign your post with a name or nickname and a location, general or specific, it will help us get to know each other better.

<3 Barbie in NW WA

The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.

My word for 2020 is "flexible".

Replies

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,811 Member
    :)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    B)o:)<3
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,041 Member
    Thanks Barbie!

Goals for March
    to continue to do the things work on keeping me calm through stressful situations. Deep breathing, eating right, exercise, being social, good sleep.

:heart: Margaret
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    <3 Thanks for the March thread, Barbie!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,189 Member
    It was the wettest February on record in the UK. A few communities still flooded out, poor things.
    Today it's sunshine and heavy showers. :s

I woke up early this morning and rather than allowing myself to spiral into gloomy thoughts I decided to get up and read 'inner peace' quotes. Never fails to cheer me up. :D

Done my morning exercises and will wash my hair. That always cheers me up too. :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,482 Member
    Barbie, thank you so much for the fresh start every month, and for your unfailing wisdom.

"Get to do"s and "chose well"s
    Chose well: invest 10 mins cleaning Office, carry over cleaning Dining Rm, cleaning Bedrooms, dog group,
    Bonus: 1 load laundry, veg prep.
    Get to do: invest 10 mins cleaning Kitchen/Laundry, church, board meeting minutes, Freddie’s for complete series TDAP <$48, bake bran muffins, call Carolyn D Happy Bday! March: get Shingrix vaccine, follow up with Doug for iCloud for Win10. Reward: inventory seeds, plan garden, order replenishments.

Michele that “marker” to let you know where the house is… made me snort my tea :lol:
    Rita good meds and good mood, thanks for your good news!
    Rebecca hope whatever upset your tum is quickly gone.
    Amber yesterday I heard Colonel Sanders singing “Hot donuts and Fried Chicken” to the “Flower Duet” music from the opera Lakme I laughed so long and hard Joe worried I was having some kind of fit. :laugh: :sweat_smile:
    Machka again, Wow, just WOW!

February vs January summary- Better, some much better, but let those vitamins slip, and need to work on 20 for 20 weekly.
    daily: steps= 41%/29%, vits= 84%/90% log=100%/100% CI<CO= 83%/81% CI<250<CO= 48%39% Tumble 5/10= 55%/45% mfp=100%/100% AF= 61%/55% outside= 65%/48%
    wkly: BBBorTC x3=100%/82%, dance x2=100%/69% pack walk x2=56%/28%, rx=100%/75% review progress on 20 for 20: 1 done (taxes) 2 in progress (tile, change of address) vs Jan 3 done 1 in progress. mnthly: board mtg=100%/100% grant= received, gathering receipts.

March strategy-same or better than February. Add Shadow training.
    Daily: log , weigh, vits, CI<CO, CI <250 CO, 5 mins training Tumble and Shadow, check in mfp, 10 mins outside, 10 mins cleaning.
    Weekly: rx, review progress on 20 for 20, 2 nights dance class, 2 days pack walk (allowing for weather), 3 days Better Bones & Balance,
    Monthly: firehouse board meeting, grant work.
    Bonus: AF, average steps > 5344 (Oct average), walk up hill, finish dog group email list, sew something, play something.

Still haven't found the On Guard roll on, will declutter some more today after cleaning the range top.

Oh and Happy 70th birthday to me! Somehow 70 doesn't seem as old to me as it used to. :sweat_smile:
    Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    February: better than January.
    daily: steps=4371 vits=24.5 log=29 CI<CO=24 CI<250<CO=15 Tumble 5/10=17 mfp=29 clean 10 mins=15 outside=20 up hill=22
    wkly: BB&B x3=11, rx=5 dance=8 pack walk=6
    mnthly: board mtg=1 grant= review 20for20=1
    bonus: AF=19 play=2 sew=0
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,189 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA! :drinker: :D:p
    You kept that one quiet! What are you doing for yours?

Lots of love, Heather UK xxxxxxxx <3<3<3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    (((Barbie))) Thanks and so hoping March will be a great month for all! :)

Barbara ~ Have a wonderful Birthday!

Carol in GA
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,041 Member
    edited March 2020
    Barbara Happy Birhtday! :flowerforyou: