February 29 Sign In - Leap Day!

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
edited January 2020 in Social Groups
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• dyfthompson
    dyfthompson Posts: 81 Member
    Exercise: yes 90 min
    Calories: under (just)
    Tracked: all
    29 days :)
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a dog walk (for my elderly neighbor, who can no longer walk her little dog) and a longer walk for myself, about 90 minutes total
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, a couple hundred under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Congrats to the February winners! :)
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Yes x 3. Finished out the month with 88 minutes exercise, well under calorie goal, logged everything and all passes in tact.

Great job all around, everyone! Happy Leap Day and see you tomorrow in March! 👍🏼
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,518 Member
    We all made it again bring on March exercised logged and stayed under happy Leap day let’s hope for early spring in northern NY
  • fitlulu4150
    fitlulu4150 Posts: 1,371 Member
    2/29 Leap Day.............love it. Both my grandson and my poochie, Penny Lane, were born on March 1st so they had to wait an extra day for birthday presents and treats............LOL

Exercise, yes only about 30 minutes this morning but got it done

Calories, yes only about 150 calories under but after a nice lunch out I'll take that

Logging, yes all of it

Results this month.................I only used 2 pass days and those were for Valentine's weekend and I also lost a couple of lbs even though I'm in maintenance.

Congrats to everyone on another great month...............winner's circle or not, you all rock!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Congrats to those in the Winner's Circle and to everyone who checked in regularly!

Exercise? Yes. 60 minute walk in the park. Busy day, lots of steps.

Within my calorie plan? Yes.

Tracked everything? Yes.

See y'all in March!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Feb 29

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes - under
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Right on the mark today too it it was difficult.
    Yes x 3
    40 minutes of cardio:
    1 pass left
    I didn’t need it.
    Have a successful month tomorrow all!
    Congrats to all who are here and to all who made it into the winner’s circle. We’re all winners.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    I did make it into the winner's circle after all! Yahoo! used my passes, went out for my bday lunch with a pal and had something not on my normal list of approved foods...but still under calories...

so - short answer - yes to all three today

great accountability group, thank you Rick and all...hope to join you again in March!
  • Fife24
    Fife24 Posts: 117 Member
    Date: February 29
    Exercised?: Yes, treadmill.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
    Passes: Too many to count, but not today.

I learned a lot this month. It was my second UAC month and I knew going into it that I would not make Winners Circle because of a week vacation to New Orleans. More walking there, and much, much more eating (I did log some and made sure to check in). I wouldn’t change a thing. I learned that I can now come back from vacation and start right back up where I left off. This has not been the case in the past. I have some work travel in March and my challenge will be to get in the exercise, but I can do it!!

Here’s to a great March, everyone! We’re doing this!! And congratulations to the Winner Circle members!!!