Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Icecreamjorna
    Icecreamjorna Posts: 46 Member
    Hey everyone, please add me as a friend if I haven't added you already :D
  • verkie
    verkie Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there! Could definitely use some support and motivation and of course a friend ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Allways support and cheer people on,add me if your serious about getting fit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‚
  • charfitspo
    charfitspo Posts: 1 Member
    Would love to have motivational people add me ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
  • DarkTwain
    DarkTwain Posts: 130 Member
    Always up for new friends!
  • sonyaj989
    sonyaj989 Posts: 6 Member
    Open to new friends. Add me!
  • Gl4ever
    Gl4ever Posts: 36 Member
    Open to new friends. Add me!
  • dmrybski
    dmrybski Posts: 20 Member
    I've just started my journey and looking for friends feel free to add me
  • taxidermygirl513
    taxidermygirl513 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey! I'm in Northeast TN and could use friends! I have 110 pounds to lose, and down 25 so far!
  • eileenbrown50
    eileenbrown50 Posts: 5 Member
    Please add me. I am looking for friends. This is my first day on mfp. i have lost 14.3 pounds so far and walk 30 minutes a day. trying to lose 160 pounds.
  • sjonathans
    sjonathans Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me - always willing to be a friend.
  • alittlelessalica
    alittlelessalica Posts: 2 Member
    I would love more friends. I am solo doing my dieting right now and Iโ€™d like a network of support and kudos. I am definitely encouraging and supportive and have a fair amount to lose. Please feel free to add and message me.
  • MamaEric12
    MamaEric12 Posts: 1 Member
    I just started and have no friends for inspiration, add me!

• dblair27
    dblair27 Posts: 64 Member
    Long-time user, not new to this thread - but haven't been here in months. Many, many friends have gone quiet, and I find that I need the interaction to keep motivated.

I have lost 27lb and am running a 215(ish) day streak. I am not technically overweight anymore (hovering on the line, to be fair). I am aiming to lose 1/2 to 1lb per week, but the scale seems to be stuck. No matter - I am really focused on improving my cycling and nutrition, and I can see my body changing even when the scale isn't moving.

I have an open diary and love to chat and comment on posts in the feed. Feel free to send me a FR. Bonus points if you're around my age (mid-twenties), you can take a joke/love memes, or if you cycle/mtb. Bonus-bonus points if you Zwift! But, of course, everyone is welcome. :)

Thanks <3

Danielle
  • katienesbitt85
    katienesbitt85 Posts: 8 Member
    I would love some friends to cheer on and hopefully have cheer me on :)
  • equipo_dinamita
    equipo_dinamita Posts: 13 Member
    Would also love to meet new people along my journey! Send me a message please.
  • bugsinahole
    bugsinahole Posts: 6 Member
    I need friends to talk to and share things with that could help me and vice versa.
  • juhishringi6
    juhishringi6 Posts: 55 Member
    Need some good friends here ..I am an Indian woman my English is not very good but I whould love to share lots of indian low calorie food with frndz...and knw also ABT there fitness idias.
  • dreamerwithatiara
    dreamerwithatiara Posts: 15 Member
    Hi! I can always use more friends ๐Ÿ˜Š