The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Ninersfan7631
    Ninersfan7631 Posts: 15 Member
    Hope everyone is loving this app as much as I am. You really dont realize how much you are eating till you count the calories.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    edited February 2020
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hooray for 5 hour delays!!!! We should be approaching our destination but instead we're still waiting for the plane to arrive. Our 2:45 departure turned into 3:15, 5:53, 6:30 and now 7:30. This is why were flying down the day before our cruise. Hooray for airport bars

Great call Ali! I've heard, something like: "There's no such thing as early, you're either upon time or you're late.".

I'm scared to check the board for an update. Seems there's always a delay. Luckily we board our cruise at 12:30 tomorrow so we'll get to enjoy a bit of Miami tomorrow morning

That's understandable! I hope, you & your family've the best time! B)
  • Miss_C_83
    Miss_C_83 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone!!
    Back again and ready to get to work!
    Happy to be friends with everyone- 37/f/ Australia!
  • Runner1978x
    Runner1978x Posts: 24 Member
    Turning 42 on March 2nd want to be the fittest year to date 😁👍
    Love some new friends
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    @Ninersfan7631 ... agree! I can't believe how many calories are in some foods now that I'm logging....even the little ones .. like a 2 bite brownie! I mean it's only 2 bites! :smiley::smiley:
  • deepbluejello
    deepbluejello Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Everybody, I’m 46 from NYC. 13lbs into my 25lb weight loss goal and I need to get some exercise into my routine. Happy Leap Day!!
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    Hope everyone's having a great weekend! We have a small pet weather advisory today...not a good day to fly a kite!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Hey y’all :)
  • ActionRZ
    ActionRZ Posts: 134 Member
    Hi everyone! From Ohio here
  • cheesefiend2011
    cheesefiend2011 Posts: 85 Member
    Heya, 38 from Dorset uk.
    Back again after a 2 month break...focused on losing weight and gaining friends..
    Good luck everyone..feel free to add me..motivated positive peeps only please😊✌
  • anrewal
    anrewal Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, everybody!
  • DAN1ELGRU88
    DAN1ELGRU88 Posts: 86 Member
    39 year old contact manager from Wiltshire. Feel like I need to sharpen my body and mind. Trying to stay motivated. Feel free to add me
  • MCEOCHAIDH
    MCEOCHAIDH Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, I am a 43yr old man here, martial artist, not a fat martial artist looking for help losing weight and staying motivated. Been on the up and down yo yo with nutrition for a while, weight bouncing up and down. I am a full time carer to a child with severe autism so getting the "me" time is so very hard but I manage to get mornings to myself when he's in school. Starting losing weight and getting back to fitness after my divorce, started at 146+kg and now down to 94kg, I managed to get down to 87.5 once but then shot back up to 99kg and am still battlign with losing the rest.
  • mamabearangie
    mamabearangie Posts: 28 Member
    Hi all! I haven't been to the forums in a while but I'm looking for more support and motivation so I'm back! Anyone and everyone feel free to friend me. I'm active everyday.

I'm a 49-year-old married mom to teenage girls (ugh) from northern Ohio. I work full-time from home. Walking, kettle bells, and strengthening exercises at home for now. I have a bunch to lose but I'm smashing those old habits to bits and well on the way to my goals.

It's a new month, a new week, and a brand new day! What is your plan for today? What's for dinner? What's for activity? I'm making a chicken stir fry later and headed to the art museum with the fam. Housework and my workout later.

Smooches,
    Angie
  • PollysiuPo
    PollysiuPo Posts: 8 Member
    Hope everyone is loving this app as much as I am. You really dont realize how much you are eating till you count the calories.

I'm very new here. Really don't know how the app work but interesting to have forum and fds connections
  • bizygalnc50
    bizygalnc50 Posts: 3 Member
    MCEOCHAIDH wrote: »
    I am a full time carer to a child with severe autism so getting the "me" time is so very hard but I manage to get mornings to myself when he's in school.
    I have a 23 year old who has Autism so I understand what you are going through.Some days it can be a challenge. My son is able to hold down a job and drive a car which took a few years but now he drive better than me :)

• DFL081
    DFL081 Posts: 15 Member
    38 yr old, looking to make this attempt stick. I've been on and off this app a few times and I'm getting tired of the yoyo. Feel free to add me :)
  • 1HugoG
    1HugoG Posts: 36 Member
    cataire3 wrote: »
    Hello and welcome!
    That's me. Please feel free to add me.