It aint over til the slim woman sings...I'm "SANGING", cause I reached my ultimate DREAM goal today!

124»

Replies

• Annie42019
    Annie42019 Posts: 85 Member
    So so amazing! I decluttered about 2 years before deciding that I had to lose weight. The decluttering achievement really helped me believe I could change. Lost 73 pounds in 10 months and entered maintenance mode 10 months ago. Top weight 208. I am 5 ft 5. How tall are you?
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Congratulations!!! Super impressive, such an inspiration!
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    Wonderful, fabulous post! Congrats on all your hard won success! Love the slippers and your great attitude!
    Congratulations OP! You have reached the hard part.

Thanks y'all...ever so very much! <3o:)<3
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Annie42019 wrote: »
    So so amazing! I decluttered about 2 years before deciding that I had to lose weight. The decluttering achievement really helped me believe I could change. Lost 73 pounds in 10 months and entered maintenance mode 10 months ago. Top weight 208. I am 5 ft 5. How tall are you?

Girl..."decluttering" the "mess/stress/YUCK/unnecessary/excess/toxic "stuff" out ya inner AND outer life is truly, TRULY wonderful (full of wonder AND delight). For you to have forever blasted to the place where the sun will NEVER shine, 73 big ole pounds is the stuff winners are made of. To kick those pounds/ounces/inches into utter darkness forever is soooooo excellent--super mega ultra YAY YOU and BOOM!
    {{{{ <3 Hugs and the highest of fives to/for YOU <3 }}}}}}

I'm 5"6.
  • Annie42019
    Annie42019 Posts: 85 Member

Girl..."decluttering" the "mess/stress/YUCK/unnecessary/excess/toxic "stuff" out ya inner AND outer life is truly, TRULY wonderful (full of wonder AND delight). For you to have forever blasted to the place where the sun will NEVER shine, 73 big ole pounds is the stuff winners are made of. To kick those pounds/ounces/inches into utter darkness forever is soooooo excellent--super mega ultra YAY YOU and BOOM!

I'm 5"6.

You are so inspirational! Off to read your decluttering thread!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME

I'm 5"6.

You are so inspirational! Off to read your decluttering thread!

As I always say, (for good things and/or bad things people say to/about me)...It takes one to know one, period.

YAY again, with your "inspirational self" <3o:)<3 . You are going to really like that thread. It helps me so much and I love the contributions so many winners have made there!
  • brettrobb
    brettrobb Posts: 8 Member
    Awesome - congratulations!!
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    This inspirational. Reading this post is better than eating a donut!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    brettrobb wrote: »
    Awesome - congratulations!!

:grin: Thank you kind sir!
    fatfrost wrote: »
    This inspirational. Reading this post is better than eating a donut!

:lol: Thank you too kind sir, for the encouragement AND the smiles!
  • CieAilZai
    CieAilZai Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • debbie14892
    debbie14892 Posts: 120 Member
    This is amazing! Congratulations. Proof that hard work and persistence pays off!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    CieAilZai wrote: »
    Congratulations!!!!!
    This is amazing! Congratulations. Proof that hard work and persistence pays off!

Thanks y'all so much! <3o:)<3
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Horray for you!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    GreenValli wrote: »
    Horray for you!

How encouraging...Thank you GreenValli! <3o:)<3
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Wow! Here's an ALL NEW Low (my kinda low as well)...I haven't been this size/weight in more than 20 years--20 YEARS! My size 8's are no longer "skinny jeans" on me--they are now boyfriend jeans and look GREAT and I am officially a size 6 and medium/small tops and I'm soooo glad. :triumph: 87.6lbs GONE :relieved: forever to the place where the sun will NEVER shine...Talk about ya "happy Friday"
    BOOM!

lost 1.8 lbs since last weighing in! Newlifestyle4me's lost 87.6 lbs so far .

usl9v1z4txts.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!