20 pounds to lose - starting a weekly weigh in group for motivation

Replies

• shirgify
    shirgify Posts: 35 Member
    Please add me as well. Been maintaining around 167-172 for months now. Need to get to GW of 150-155 ideally for June.
  • Samand303
    Samand303 Posts: 123 Member
    Weigh In Day
    SW 180
    GW 150
    Today 169
    Treating myself with a day in NYC
    😁
    ~ Samand
  • AmberHenderson630
    AmberHenderson630 Posts: 61 Member
    SW 165
    GW 135
    Today 147.8
  • tugten
    tugten Posts: 73 Member
    Starting weight. 155 pds
    Goal weight 135 pds
  • Newme1yearfromNOW
    Newme1yearfromNOW Posts: 9 Member
    yes! 161 as of today. 141 would be lovely!
  • Samand303
    Is anyone losing weight for an event (wedding, reunion, vacation)?

Do we do this because of the pictures and we don’t want to be immortalized with that extra weight? Do we have relatives or friends that will be disappointed if we arrive looking larger than we did in college? Other thoughts??
    ~ Samand
  • rungnicole1937
    rungnicole1937 Posts: 5 Member
    I’m a mom of a one year old trying to lose 15 pounds I gained from having my baby. I would love to join! I need support
  • Nsalerno513
    Nsalerno513 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I would like to be added to your group! I am hoping to lose 30lbs. My weigh in day is Thursday!
  • asksteel
    asksteel Posts: 11 Member
    I might be a little late to the game but I really 'should' lose about 30 pounds overall, but my goal right now is 20 pounds by June 10th. Can I be added to the group?!
  • asksteel
    Samand303 wrote: »
    Is anyone losing weight for an event (wedding, reunion, vacation)?

Do we do this because of the pictures and we don’t want to be immortalized with that extra weight? Do we have relatives or friends that will be disappointed if we arrive looking larger than we did in college? Other thoughts??
    ~ Samand

Yes I am, I really want to lose weight by June for our vacation. I've been feeling really blah lately. And pictures haven't been so flattering. Also, forgot about my 20 year high school reunion (yikes!!) Over the summer-not sure if I'll go but if I'm feeling better and looking better I just might!
  • AmberHenderson630
    AmberHenderson630 Posts: 61 Member
    Weight last Wednesday 147.8
    Today 147.6
    My focus is improving weekend habits. I’m working to change my weekend habits and get out of the mindset they are somehow different then the rest of the week.
  • sandratrains1
    sandratrains1 Posts: 1 Member
    I am in!
  • Samand303
    AmberWeekend challenges - I get that. Even just staying home and watching a movie with DH prompts me to bring a huge bowl of popcorn or chips to the couch. It’s also the time when I’m more likely to bake.
    ~ Samand
  • kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Can you add me to this group please, started back today and need some help to get me started, start weight 204lbs mini goal of 190lbs
  • CPAUTISM24
    CPAUTISM24 Posts: 32 Member
    Add me to this group please. What day do we weigh in and check in?
  • CPAUTISM24
    I’m guessing we all have our own weigh in day. At any rate, I’ll post my weight when my first week is up ! Hoping all have a fabulous weekend!
  • paukiernan
    paukiernan Posts: 1 Member
    I'm down for this group! 20 pounds is my goal ♥️
  • asksteel
    Weight this week 177. Goal 155 by June. Will weigh in again next Sunday.
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    I would like to be in! I have just over 20 lbs to lose and this is perfect for me! Current weight is 157lbs due to DOMS. Ugh.
  • CPAUTISM24
    Great to see you participating in this! Keep on going!