I know you'll understand

Options

Replies

• Onedaywriter
    Onedaywriter Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    38 pounds is a GREAT achievement!! Be proud of your accomplishment! Your health has dramatically improved from this and you can feel it!!

Also, please remember that that included starting- always the hardest part of any journey!!
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    That is an incredible achievement! Sounds to me like those negative people are projecting their own failures on you! You are winning! Cut those toxic people out of your life and keep on keeping on!!!
  • timetolosethatweight
    timetolosethatweight Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You're doing so well!

Congratulations on your success.

Try and filter out the negative (it's a reflection on them and not you) and just keep on keepin on.
  • janstewart62
    janstewart62 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good work....I know you are proud of yourself and that's all that matters !!
  • kwitherspoon19
    kwitherspoon19 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! 38 lbs is a huge amount!! I know how much work and dedication you've had to put in to lose that much and I'm jumping up and down for you!
  • Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    OH, my goodness......nice rain on your parade. :'( Congratulations on all those times that you made better choices for your health, and they added up!!! I believe you have done the hardest part, you started, kept at it, formed new habits that will carry you to goal. Take the BEST care of your mind, body and spirit!! You are worth it!
  • nickytomlinson2892
    nickytomlinson2892 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Keep at it. I get those sort of comments sometimes. I just think they have no friends. That always makes me feel better πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  • mhdashler
    mhdashler Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    38 pounds is amazing! I, and everyone commenting above is incredibly proud of you! Some people are just mean spirited; attacking others makes them feel better about their own troubles. They are probably projecting disappointment they have in their lives on you. I recommend either cutting out the toxic person, or perhaps lend a helping hand and offer to bring them along with you in your weight loss journey. Either way, stay committed to your goals. Best of luck!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    38 lbs is crazy good! And compare it to 38 1 lb bags of sugar that is a lot man. Haha is stack um up in the grocery store and take a picture and put them back a visual reminder of what you lost
  • alabastermama
    alabastermama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    38 pounds is fantastic! Don’t know you, but proud of you!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss- that is amazing! don't even THINK about that negative person
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Well done! Do you measure and take photos? This would help to remind you of how much great progress you are making. Don’t let others sabotage your success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!