Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Gabriel78Iacob
    Gabriel78Iacob Posts: 1 Member
    Hello,nice to meat with yours guys/girls
  • stanleyrod
    stanleyrod Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone, joined back after a long time. Will be trying to loose weight again! And best of luck everyone! Feel free to add me.
  • ArnoldRosa
    ArnoldRosa Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! New here and trying to figure out Myfitnesspal and will try to burn some calories
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Add me :)
  • bugsinahole
    bugsinahole Posts: 6 Member
    Hello Everyone, new to all this but have to start somewhere. Mainly using app and already lost some weight but struggling to get it down lower.
  • updatingme
    updatingme Posts: 2 Member
    Weight loss buddy? Add me (:
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Hi all, I just joined this week. Looking to lose 50-60 lbs and sustain it. Feel free to friend me if you’re looking for some support on your journey.
  • Robinmuzik
    Robinmuzik Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! I'm Robin and have been using the MFP app for years. Sometimes with much sucess but not as much lately. I am hoping that by becoming more involved in the MFP Community, I might find the support and motivation that I need to lose the 75 lbs that I have gained since 2015. I live in the Charlotte, NC area so I can't really blame not working out on cold weather. I love to watch boxing and MMA and have thefore signed up for kickboxing classes. I just really need to get my food in order. I suffer from depression and get easily discouraged. Please share with me any helpful hints in addressing these issues!
  • Ellie_Ermine
    Ellie_Ermine Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all! Not new to the health and wellness scene, but trying a new tracker! The latter half of last year was a good one for me health wise and I’m eager to continue that. 😁
  • Yelnatsceltics
    Yelnatsceltics Posts: 26 Member
    Sign me back up
  • elpidorantes
    elpidorantes Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there
  • teasie12345
    teasie12345 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone, hope to meet new friends and mentors. 😊
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Looking for new friends!! Trying to hit 100 Friends !!!
  • lucyjessica0107
    lucyjessica0107 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone!

Me and my friend have a healthy eating instagram where we post what we eat and share recipes. We have a mixture of meat, fish, vegetarian and vegan meals.

Whether you are just starting out or you just need some motivation, check us out @fatfreefriends on instagram.

Thanks❤
  • MCEOCHAIDH
    MCEOCHAIDH Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I am Sean, I'm not really new to MyFitnessPal app, been using it for a few years. I struggle with motivation and weight and hoping to get a handle on it here through advice, friendships etc.
  • maaka1981
    maaka1981 Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome everyone. Is there any more accurate app to register my food
  • le_edith
    le_edith Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!

I'm Edith. Nice to join to the community. Hope to gain weight in a healthy way and to become a bit stronger. It would be great to meet people with the same goals 🤗

Good luck everyone! 🍀

• mcbf42
    mcbf42 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi. Have been with SW for a few years. Trying to see why I'm stuck by calorie counting. Thinking I need to work on portion sizes. Need some friends for support. Add me if you want support too.
  • jham9980
    jham9980 Posts: 1 Member
    Started at the beginning of the year. New to the MyFitness Community. My goal is to lose 60lbs. Was at 277lbs January 1, now at 257lbs. Down 20lbs!!! Good luck to everyone and their weight loss/gain journey!