MFP badges earned

2»

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,785 Member
    kcmcbee wrote: »
    I don’t find sqat... I joined in 2012 but hardly used. Then really started using in 2019 and just stred on forums a few months ago. I’m a newbie I guess with no number. And I don’t see where it shows photos uploaded except my mug.

I don't know about #s but the badges are for forum participation so if you just began posting a few months ago you will have no annual badges. You have lots of other ones tho. LOL.

I am betting that inactive accounts DO earn badges but maybe not. I started in 2011 but I was inactive from 2013 to 2017 and I still earned all my badges. You probably have to have the same account.

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    kcmcbee wrote: »
    I don’t find sqat... I joined in 2012 but hardly used. Then really started using in 2019 and just stred on forums a few months ago. I’m a newbie I guess with no number. And I don’t see where it shows photos uploaded except my mug.

Your member number is 25257514
  • kcmcbee
    kcmcbee Posts: 177 Member
    Thanks! Now I can sleep at night!
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    I'm confused - I don't see badges on my profile, and I don't have a member # either.
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Oh I see - it's not on my profile, you click on your name when you make a post, and then your badges are displayed. Got it. Is it Friday yet???
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,977 Member
    edited March 2020
    Quote from the movie, Treasure of the Sierra Madre:

"Badges, badges? I don't need no stinking badges!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. LOL! ;)