Weekly Check-In
    Username - bethanie0825
    Day - Tuesday
    Previous - 233.4
    Current - 233
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 686 Member
    raleighgirl09
    quick random vacation check in (happens to be Tuesday)

Hi all, finally getting to the posts on my computer. I can view from my phone but posting stretches my limits on technology. From Thursday night to now, I'm doing ok - watching what I eat and practicing hunger cues and sensible eating as the cal counting on the road is hard. I added the foods to my notes on the diary today sp that I can look back after weighing. Camping went well - very cold the nights in the tent! Elderly FiL doing really well and Florida has started to warm up. Brothers and sisters in law all doing really well and no one cares about what I eat or don't. All are amazed and supportive of the weight loss and then we move on to other topics - it's perfect.

@broncobuddee I will make my weigh in late this week, on Saturday versus Thursday.

Love to all, will catch up again when I am home!! =>

• sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    @TeresaW1020 yes I am still a WW member although I haven’t tracked consistently in a very long time. I hate that I am paying for an app that I am not using but like being a part of this group, I feel like doing so and keeping up with my weekly weigh ins is keeping me from going off the rails and gaining back what I already lost. I have no plans to quit. I really do like the program and it works for me when I work it. Problem is I don’t like work. Lol. How are you making out with the program?

Something you said to another member clicked with me....you asked if she had a plan for getting more active...I think I need to look ahead a do some planning. That may be helpful.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    @TeresaW1020 I'm glad your mom is moved in and is doing well. New weights sound exciting, you'll be able to advance what you're doing with workouts. I'm glad you're doing habit tracker, I love hitting all the check marks!

@leonadixon Congratulations on the new Fitbit! I think doing two exercises a day is a great start, then you'll have the new Fitbit and want to get in steps so you'll have a full workout going. Good luck with the gym, that's one thing I wish I'd started doing earlier in my weight loss.
  • Katmary71
    gwamajtw91 wrote: »
    Two Mystery People on FitRockr -- Ann P. and Katherine A.

I am Ann P!

Katherine is me, I changed it to this name. It should be showing it now.
  • Katmary71
    Good loss @bethanie0825 !

@raleighgirl09 Sounds like you're having a great time! It's crazy how much we worry about what others will think of how we're eating. I sweat that so much, especially with my brother's BBQing and I don't want to eat certain things. I'm glad no one cares what you're eating and is supportive.

Tuesday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- bike, strength, yoga, walking
    Water- over

Habits
    Weights 3x a week- one down, going tomorrow
    Strength/yoga- done
    Cardio 30 minutes minimum- done
    Decluttering/cleaning- filled a bag with books for the library
    Recipe- made taco stuffed zuchinni boats tonight
    10,000 steps- done

Not feeling the greatest today, have been nauseous and dizzy. The good part of that is when I stopped at the library to pick up a cookbook I ordered they were giving out free cookies and I had no interest.

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member

Good morning team! I went back to doing my workout yesterday and restarted doing 21-Day Fix on Beachbody on Demand, and my poor thighs are soooo sore! :# The scale was down a bit more this morning so that made me happy. Tonight, I have a big church thing with the kids and we do a big dinner on the grill thing. I have already pre-tracked and will be over my points a little bit but at least I’m owning it. Have a great day! :)

@Katmary71, ohhh dear I hope you aren’t getting sick! Take care of yourself. <3 Good job on having no interest in cookies!!

@sunshineplace, Ok, you do need to look ahead and plan your activity. You can also start pre-tracking on your WW app your meals. Even if the day changes or you don’t fill in every meal you can begin by getting in the habit that opening the app is one of the first things you do. PLUS, you know that you can accumulate those Wellness Win points and get FREE stuff right! To me, that is reason enough! :D

@raleighgirl09, glad that camping went well. I would rather go to the dentist than camp, but I’ve heard it can be really fun! :D I’m so happy for you that your family is amazed and supportive of your weight loss. That must make you feel awesome!

@bethanie0825, yayyyyy you lost weight this week!!! B)

@leonadixon, if me calling you out can motivate you to start taking those baby steps then I’m happy!! <3 I’m glad that you have joined Fitrockr. I don’t see you on the Slimpossible league. Did you join that? Here is the link…I think https://www.fitrockr.com/#!/challenge/5e5e38b1c5f4ba00016a1849 @AustinRuadhain help me out if I have this wrong! ;)
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Good morning team! I went back to doing my workout yesterday and restarted doing 21-Day Fix on Beachbody on Demand, and my poor thighs are soooo sore! :# The scale was down a bit more this morning so that made me happy. Tonight, I have a big church thing with the kids and we do a big dinner on the grill thing. I have already pre-tracked and will be over my points a little bit but at least I’m owning it. Have a great day! :)

@Katmary71, ohhh dear I hope you aren’t getting sick! Take care of yourself. <3 Good job on having no interest in cookies!!

@sunshineplace, Ok, you do need to look ahead and plan your activity. You can also start pre-tracking on your WW app your meals. Even if the day changes or you don’t fill in every meal you can begin by getting in the habit that opening the app is one of the first things you do. PLUS, you know that you can accumulate those Wellness Win points and get FREE stuff right! To me, that is reason enough! :D

@raleighgirl09, glad that camping went well. I would rather go to the dentist than camp, but I’ve heard it can be really fun! :D I’m so happy for you that your family is amazed and supportive of your weight loss. That must make you feel awesome!

@bethanie0825, yayyyyy you lost weight this week!!! B)

@leonadixon, if me calling you out can motivate you to start taking those baby steps then I’m happy!! <3 I’m glad that you have joined Fitrockr. I don’t see you on the Slimpossible league. Did you join that? Here is the link…I think https://www.fitrockr.com/#!/challenge/5e5e38b1c5f4ba00016a1849 @AustinRuadhain help me out if I have this wrong! ;)

@TeresaW1020 I think I am in there, the issue may be that my alter ego is LEONA LEARN :wink:

I got married 2 years ago and have not tried to figure out if I can change my username here! LOL! Will you let me know if you see me with my correct name? I may need some guidance if not....
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Username: leonadixon
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    PW (2/28): 199.2
    Check in weight (3/4): 196.2

Well! I am hoping this is due to my inflammation really actually clearing up and not just due to tummy issues with the antibiotics. Whatever the reason, I will take this small victory and keep it up. :smiley:
  • wwood008
    wwood008 Posts: 31 Member
    Week 1 weigh in
    Username: wwood008
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Weight:149.4
  • gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    Got it 👍 Enjoy the Steps Challenge! 👣

I have just changed it on Fitrockr to match this User Name :)
  • Katmary71
    @TeresaW1020 Awesome job doing 21-day fix! I hope your thighs are sore in a good. kicked-some-butt way! Great job pre-logging before grilling, I agree that being accountable is a good thing to do.

Wednesday check-in
    Calories- under, leaving some extra room for going out to eat and Mom's birthday cake and ice cream this weekend
    Exercise- stair treadmill, yoga, weights, strength, walking
    Water- over

Habits
    Weights 3xs a week- two down
    Strength/yoga- done
    Cardio 30 minutes minimum- done
    Decluttering- I went through a box of clothes I'd been putting off and they're now bagged and ready to donate. Went through some books too.
    Recipe- made taco zuchinni boats yesterday and maple dijon brussel sprouts tonight. Next couple days will be this then Persian yellow split pea stew on Sunday.
    Get 10,000 steps- at 20,000, something about Wednesdays I get a nutty amount of steps

Wasn't the best day, lots of things adding up like insurance issues, therapist I've seen since I was diagnosed with depression decided to stop seeing patients and work in administration, burning myself, if I could drop it or it could stop working it happened. Drinking my tea and relaxing a bit, I'm going to cuddle with my kitties and start a new book in a bit. Hope you're all doing well, it's a little quiet tonight!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    Thursday Morning Check-in

Wednesday Report
    Calories: under; all good, on-plan choices
    Exercise: weights at the gym (35 min); indoor walking (45 min, Leslie Sansone Power Walk)
    Water: on track
    Habit Tracking
    - Breathing Exercises (daily 2+ min) ✔️
    - Meditation (daily 2+ min) ✔️
    - M.A. Forms Practice (daily 2+ min) ❌
    - Exercise (6 x week/45+ min) ✔️
    - Food weighed/measured/on plan (daily) ✔️

Goals and Improvements for Today (Thursday)
    -- Meditation (daily 2+ min) ✔️
    -- Breathing Exercises (daily 2+ min) ✔️
    -- M.A. Forms Practice (daily 2+ min)
    -- Exercise (6 x week/45+ min) (martial arts class)
    -- Food weighed/measured/on plan (daily)
    -- Work on the To Do List, including at least 2 minutes of cleaning my desk and making my office a great place to work.
    -- Tiny Habits study
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited March 2020
    @leonadixon - Hurray for the great weigh-in!
    I so hope you feel better soon!
    I intend to get to the gym ONCE and try SOMETHING. I am trying to get my head out of my rear about it, so baby baby steps.
    Your "make it baby baby steps" approach to the gym sounds BRILLIANT!
    I am taking a great class on building habits, and we keep talking about making the steps super tiny, and making them things we want to do.

@Katmary71 - Oh, my, what a day yesterday. I hope the tea and the kitties and the new book added up to a nice evening for you.
    Your cooking adventures continue to sound awesome to me! (Persian yellow split pea stew -- yummers!)
    I hope you are feeling better today.
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited March 2020
    evfl4jety7ht.jpg

@leonadixon -- Your profile on FitRockr quit being visible on the Slimpossibles League list between last week and yesterday. Probably something about changing the name. We are able to invite people. I went to that option, and searched for you by name. I could see two records for Leona Learn -- one seemed new and one the system said was already in the league (despite it being invisible this week). I sent invitations to both, so watch for that (or try using the join link again?).

@gwamajtw91 and @Katmary71 - You are showing up on the Step Challenge League with the matching User Name. So now, when your FitBit syncs up with the Fitbit platform, your steps get logged in the league automatically. No more work needed. Woohoo!

Step Challengers, you can check out the challenge at any time by going here:
    VIEW OUR LEAGUE: https://www.fitrockr.com/#!/challenge/5e5e38b1c5f4ba00016a1849

Want to join the Step Challenge?
    JOIN OUR LEAGUE: https://www.fitrockr.com:443/#!/join/league/5e42db924dbe5b0001973d73/c81a3fad-1c5a-450d-aef7-6dc1a64a3e7d
    FitRockr accepts data from many different step tracking devices and adds up steps and exercise automatically when your device syncs up with your regular device platform. So hopefully minimal work and maximum fun. Join us if this might support you in your health and fitness goals!
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Sunshineplace
    Thursday
    Week 1
    PW 157.8
    CW 157.6
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 689 Member
    leonadixon wrote: »
    I do have the exercises the trainer gave to me at the gym and realized I can do many of them on my own at home. I started this week by doing 2 of them a day. It's tiny, but my legs were a little sore this morning.
    Leona, in January I started doing 2 weightlifting exercises per day on as many days as I could with the intention of making it a habit. On the days i felt like doing more i did but on my lazy days I just did 2 and didnt feel guilty not doing more. I had a little calendar and put an x on the days I did it and by the end of Jan it was almost full. Feb I thought I had to step it up and barely exercised at all. I'm going back to baby steps and staying there.

@Katmary71 I find if I don't make an issue about what I eat or don't eat no one notices. I fill my plate with what I want no differently than anyone else. My husband is the worst for pushing food on me. He'll bring home something for me like enormous buttertarts and gets butt hurt if I don't appreciate it so I say "thank you, they look delicious. Maybe I'll have one later" and never notices that I don't.

• gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    gwamajtw91
    Thursday weigh in
    PW: 169.3
    CW: 168.0

Happy about this number, although mostly because of a mild bout of food poisoning on Tuesday!
    I will not be able to check in next week as I will be overseas, and hopefully will not put too much back on by the time I check in again in 2 weeks.
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.