The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• 1HugoG
    1HugoG Posts: 36 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    What do we do here? How do we support one another?
  • maegandunworth1
    maegandunworth1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hey! i just re downloaded mfp app. used this app in the past and it has worked great. now just trying to lose the baby weight!
  • mcbf42
    mcbf42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 50 this year. Trying to get back to a healthy weight. No idea how to add people as friends. Add me for support on our journeys. Have a great day!
  • Msjournie
    Msjournie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    43 here! This struggle is so real!
  • thedukeofmemes
    thedukeofmemes Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I’m 43. I’m always looking for people who have open diaries so that I can get fresh ideas for meals! Add me!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning Middle-agers. Well Hump day is here already and it's been a good week so far. Hope you all are having a great week too... hit those goals 👍
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Hooray for 5 hour delays!!!! We should be approaching our destination but instead we're still waiting for the plane to arrive. Our 2:45 departure turned into 3:15, 5:53, 6:30 and now 7:30. This is why were flying down the day before our cruise. Hooray for airport bars

Great call Ali! I've heard, something like: "There's no such thing as early, you're either upon time or you're late.".

I'm scared to check the board for an update. Seems there's always a delay. Luckily we board our cruise at 12:30 tomorrow so we'll get to enjoy a bit of Miami tomorrow morning

That's understandable! I hope, you & your family've the best time! B)

We eventually made it. Have had two ports already tomorrow is a beach day yay
  • j_Sparks_01
    j_Sparks_01 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    38 here
  • summery79
    summery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    40, feel free to add me. I've been a member since 2013. My 7-year weight maintenance anniversary is next month! :D:D
  • SarlaccPitOfBeer
    SarlaccPitOfBeer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welp, I guess I'm middle aged... I'm also overweight... Also drink too much... Check, check, check... Would love some support from other middle-agers!
  • MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    35. Goal to lose 95 lbs, eleven down, 84 more to go
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hooray for 5 hour delays!!!! We should be approaching our destination but instead we're still waiting for the plane to arrive. Our 2:45 departure turned into 3:15, 5:53, 6:30 and now 7:30. This is why were flying down the day before our cruise. Hooray for airport bars

Great call Ali! I've heard, something like: "There's no such thing as early, you're either upon time or you're late.".

I'm scared to check the board for an update. Seems there's always a delay. Luckily we board our cruise at 12:30 tomorrow so we'll get to enjoy a bit of Miami tomorrow morning

That's understandable! I hope, you & your family've the best time! B)

We eventually made it. Have had two ports already tomorrow is a beach day yay

I love beaches, I am certain that it was enjoyable!
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    So I learned today swilling in the surf is tiring when you had shoulder surgery 4 months ago but wow the island of St John has beautiful beaches even through the taxi Window it's beautiful wycn0zm11dzu.jpg

The surf even within shallow water, upon a great day's still powerful. I remember once being told, to stay where I was & got into trouble, when they saw that I didn't but I did, the water unbeknownst to me was moving me along the shoreline.

I agree!
  • Ninersfan7631
    Ninersfan7631 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    35. Goal to lose 95 lbs, eleven down, 84 more to go

Awesome job!
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday all you middle-aged Rock Stars!! Make it count!!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,175 Member
    Options
    So I learned today swilling in the surf is tiring when you had shoulder surgery 4 months ago but wow the island of St John has beautiful beaches even through the taxi Window it's beautiful wycn0zm11dzu.jpg

Roatan was nice, too.

lziewcaprm88.jpg