Brother's & Sister's

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
Anyone else hooked on this show? I can't wait for the 2 hour special tonight. :love:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Anyone else hooked on this show? I can't wait for the 2 hour special tonight. :love:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    I haven't seen it. What's it about?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    havnt heard of it....any hotties?
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    I am hooked.. Can't wait for the show tonight.. I read some spoilers, but I won't tell...:laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    I love the show. :heart: :heart:
  • Love it!
  • Sally Field and Calista Flockhart in one show- I LOVE IT!!! Rob Lowe doesn't hurt to look at either. I just want to claw Holly's eyes out though!
  • :flowerforyou: I watched it last night it was pretty good.Have watched the show from the beginning and still love the story line.:love:
  • fiddlechic
    fiddlechic Posts: 196
    i LOVE it too! I dvr'd it tonight and will watch it tomorrow night.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    I love it and loved tonight's show.
  • Losing_It
    I just watched it this morning so I could ff the commercials. Wow...I used a box of tissues!!!! I've watched it from the beginning, too, and have yet to see a bad episode.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    I love this show and have watched it from the beginning too. All the actors really play off each other and its a great cast. Last nights episode was soooo good, and yes I cried at parts. Can't wait to see next weeks show. I think the guy who plays Justin is such a cutie!!! (I think his real name is Dave)