• giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    ddixon503 wrote: »
    ft8yvheodgix.jpg
    u75padoo58vw.jpg

Way to go!
  • pippo_11
    pippo_11 Posts: 42 Member

Great job man, you look fantastic. Congratulations :)
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    yy87098a2jop.jpg

Nice going!!
  • riagan1
    riagan1 Posts: 12 Member
    This sucks can't see any, either they say... Image not available... Or they are blurred with Photobucket image sign.. Ugh..
  • Kaitie9399
    Kaitie9399 Posts: 1,271 Member
    @Chadxx Nice bow, I'm an archer as well. Congrats on the weight-loss! Have you found any changes with your shooting because of your physical changes?
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Msfaith256 wrote: »
    -127 lbs

Absolutely, positively, unequivocally tremendous. You look soooo GOOD--super mega ultra YAY YOU!
  • tufntender
    tufntender Posts: 98 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    marlihan1 wrote: »
    2tcqhc5cidu8.jpeg
    Here’s another comparison. Jan 2016 vs today. No filters. The first pic is taken on the same day as my previous post. Just a different angle. It’s definitely me and although I may work in photography- I don’t re-touch images of myself because I’m proud of where I have come and who I am. I’m even starting to feel proud of the loose skin - they are war scars and remind me of how far I have come since 2016.

What was your turning point? If one single thought is what started the ball rolling......

Loose skin? where?
  • pippo_11
    pippo_11 Posts: 42 Member
    spence13e wrote: »
    Well done man, you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!