Hey you. Yes YOU!

Replies

• TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Hey you,
    Thank you for all the life coaching/advice you've given me over these past few months, thank you for listening to my drama and for flashing me your boobs to brighten my mornings

Love always,
    Joey

Now that’s gratitude
  • ksharrell48
    ksharrell48 Posts: 170 Member
    Hey you...
    Karma - I hope it's a thing.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Hey you,

I miss talking to you. Thank you for all of the laughs and cheek-aches from smiling so much. You’re pretty special.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Hey you...

Like wtf... Are you on light duty or something and the rest of us don't know?
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Hey you - standing in the isles with itchy feet and fading smiles ...

Thanks for always having my back no matter what - no matter how big of an as s hole I can be or what bad decisions I made as punk kid - i knew you loved me - you taught me how to change a tire and check my oil - pay my bills and how to be a man - when I was at my lowest you lifted me up - so yeah thanks for that - you kinda of a bad a s s moms

This is beautiful, R. I hope you tell her these things, not just think them. ♥️
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Hey... like, you know.. are you going to eat that ??
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    Hey,

I wanted things to go differently. Your behavior drove me to take the action I did. I didnt relish it at all.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hey you...

You have officially been demoted from the DC thread to the Hey You thread...

I'm kidding 😂
This discussion has been closed.