TEAM: Flab-U-Less (March)

Replies

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Wednesday, 3/4

Argh! Late afternoon flight. Airports are so hard. I had a plan. Didn’t stick to it. I was still under on calories but just barely and ate and drank things my stomach revolts against.

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, 10 min warm up, Strength Upper Body - 30 min, 10 min post workout stretch

Thursday, 3/5

Tracking: No
    Calories: no way to know
    Exercise: No

Paying for what I consumed at the airport. Felt horrible. Didn’t move much at all. I have to start hydrating. Infusion day tomorrow.

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited March 2020
    Daily Post: Thursday, March 5
    Track: everything but dinner, since I can't use my cell phone at my second job
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 15 minutes Leslie Sansone workout on YouTube during my lunch

I feel like I have at least started some better habits this week. Tonight I am off from my second job, so I intend to head to the gym!
  • Broadbean40
    Broadbean40 Posts: 19 Member
    Bad day in the office fri missed gym ate chocolate 😟
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Daily post March 6th

Tracked : yes
    Calories : under
    Exercise : 30 min of walking + 1h15 min of yoga.

Feeling all relaxed and ready for the weekend :)
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Had surgery on the 27th and my last weigh in day should have been last Friday, February 28th, but I ended up having to stay in the hospital due to some complications. Therefore I didn't weigh myself last week. I'm home now and doing okay. I'll use the weight from the week before last as my PW.

Starshine15
    Weigh in day, Friday March 6, Week 1
    PW: 184.6
    CW: 183.8
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'm keeping up with all the posts. Just working long shifts again until Tuesday.
  • mram3582
    Daily Post: 03/06 Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over-junk food day
    Exercise: no
    Daily goal: To not go on the dead cart. Tomorrow- To also, not go on the dead cart.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 588 Member
    MAR 06

Tracked - Yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise: weights and 30 min on treadmill
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    Daily Post: Friday, March 6th
    Track: No.
    Calories: Goal: 1800 Food: 1915
    Exercise: Exercise Calories: 1522 Net Calorie intake: 393
    I walked 1218 steps today out of my daily goal of 4,600 per day for this week.

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,259 Member
    Daily Post (Friday/March 6)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes babe, it's closed :) Working on closing this kitchen.

Mini Goal: My weekly goal is also my daily goal
    not to exceed my sugar and carbohydrate micros.
    And also stay out of the kitchen!
  • tina9572
    tina9572 Posts: 203 Member
    Tina9572

March week 1
    PW : 201,7
    CW : 199,0
  • 42Amy
    42Amy Posts: 77 Member
    Ugh...I haven't tracked in days. We have had company the last to days so I have eaten awful. I used my workout time before they came to clean. Work has been stressful too so my eating has been emotional. I have had hot flashes and headaches as a result.

So it's a new day! I am going to the gym today and am going to sign up for personal training so I can do more lifting. I also am still recovering from my knee issues but the PT said as long as I don't go crazy with the quad and hamstrings I should be okay. Cardio is my happy maker...but not kind to my knees...so I am going to do walks every morning with low milage and speed...now that daylight saving time is here! It's a far cry from 4 mile runs but I am starting where I am and making the most of it!

If you made it to here...THANK YOU! You are my motivation! Keep up all the good work!!!!!💖💖💖
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster
    March Week 1
    PW: 313.8
    CW: 317 :o

I did decide to stop drinking that iced tea altogether and just go with the 0-calorie herbal tea or one serving of hot chocolate if I want something besides coffee and water.

I did think about an incentive I could do if I lost 1% each week. There is a coffee stand 0.4 miles from me that makes a really good white chocolate white coffee mocha. I have only been there once. It is right next to a convenience store that makes donuts, which I hardly ever get.

I was thinking if I lost 1% of my weight that week, then I would treat myself by walking to the convenience store and coffee stand and getting a donut and a white chocolate white coffee mocha. It would be about a 1-mile round trip. 1.5 miles if I take an indirect route.

@mram3582 Found a few foods in the database that were ... off. I made sure to fix them with what was on the back of the packages.
  • 42Amy
    42Amy Posts: 77 Member
    Daily Post
    3-7-2020
    Track-Yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise-knee and neck exercises and 1.5 mile walk
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    March Week 1 Weigh In
    Name: Risingaboveit
    Last week: 221.2
    This week: 218.0
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    mram3582 wrote: »
    I'm keeping up with all the posts. Just working long shifts again until Tuesday.

No problem. I am sure everyone understands that life happens. Hope you get a break soon!
  • mram3582
    Daily Post mini challenge weekly results:

Winner' s Circle (Posted 6-7 days)
    @victorious55
    @priiiiiska
    @readyornot1234
    @Stimpy56

The Doing Just Flab-U-Less Crowd (Posted 4-5 days)
    @TypingToaster
    @mram3582
    @RisingAboveIt
    @Broadbean40

The shhh...they're hunting wabbits! (Posted 1-3 days)
    @goodreadsgal
    @42Amy
    @fiftyonefour

We're having great participation here and it is paying off! Keep up the great work folks! GO TEAM FLAB-U-LESS!!
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 588 Member
    MAR 06

Tracked - no
    Calories - ??
    Exercise: did some gardening but spent most my time with the grand kids.
  • TypingToaster
    Daily Post: Saturday, March 7th
    Track: Yes.
    Calories: Goal: 1600 Food: 1472
    Exercise: Exercise Calories: 1038 Net Calorie intake: 434
    I walked 3936 steps today out of my daily goal of 4,600 per day for this week.
  • priiiiiska
    priiiiiska Posts: 82 Member
    Daily post Sat 7th

Tracked : yes
    Calories : under
    Exercise : over 10 000 steps.

Was away for a day out wifi high school friends and ate out together. I was very proud as I only had a salad while everyone had burgers and chips. So that's a win for me. And managed to stay under my calorie goal ! So yay!
This discussion has been closed.