Dinner ideas

JustineJCO
JustineJCO Posts: 14 Member
Breakfast and lunch usually are okay and somewhat healthy but dinner it's not so healthy or I go way over my calorie

Looking for healthy high protein dinner ideas

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    I eat a lot of baked chicken or other lean cuts of meat with a side of vegetable and sometimes salad, or both.

• k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited March 2020
    I enjoy simple & light dinners - usually a loaded bound-style salad (oven-roasted/oven-baked or fresh low-carb greens) or a loaded soup/stew, sometimes with eggs depending on my need@refueling, preferably with low-carb veggies plus ingredients like the 2 below:
    • Chicken, turkey, lamb or beef meatballs
    • Legumes & beans balls or patties * This I haven't had in ages, but it was an opt-in

And sometimes, especially during chilly cold Autumn and Winter days, I prefer savoury oatmeal dinners.

For my sister and I, we also enjoy low-carb pastas and breads like soft tortilla, roti & pita, home-made.
  • mary_lou_rios
    mary_lou_rios Posts: 45 Member
    I’ll post some of my no sugar low cal ideas since I’ve been on this sugar detox - it’s amazing that omitting sugar doesn’t cause u to be hungry moments later today for dinner the kiddos had Torino’s party pizzas and my husband and I had these pita pizza no sauce just pepperoni bacon and mozzarella 380 for the whole pizza!!!

To20l8jxb6nlae.jpeg
  • mary_lou_rios
    Spinoco8ljsadgxok.jpeg

Spinach egg sausage sweet bell Pepe’s onions mushrooms and mozzarella casserole made with almond milk 300 per serving very filling
  • mary_lou_rios
    ll93sfnhw636.jpeg

Fajita pita in a smart pocket 300 cal