I was taught to shAre - js 🤷‍♂️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    tenor.gif?itemid=5319438
    a83830605363b094e15f5dfb6bfa7862.jpg
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    You can take my potato when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

vaqnwniettvm.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    in6uh9o1pohk.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    y25r3f42xxa4.jpeg

mq4gl1www5ip.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    I’d power my house

cd75beiad9w1.jpeg
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    I’d poke it all over with a fork and microwave it for four minutes and then eat it with butter
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    27keq3yk8h3x.jpg
  • honeybee__12
    k6uz5854o8qy.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    I HAVE TO MAKE THESE!

4d3mvp6o3qth.jpeg
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    I would put it in the ground and grow it into a plant yielding more potatoes. Then I would plant those potatoes and multiply my potatoes, filling up the land I own.

I would begin selling the potatoes and buy more land with the proceeds from sold potatoes. Basically I would repeat this process to continue growing and expanding until I owned thousands of acres of potato farmland, and open a potato company that grows, packages, and distributes potatoes.

Eventually, having opened warehouses all over the country and due to sheer volume I'll be able to undercut all competition and basically create a potato monopoly.

Using the riches from the vast potato empire I'll have built, I'm going to buy out MFP. Chat room rules and guidelines will be subject solely to my discretion.

There's gonna be some changes around here.

In retaliation to this potato overlording, I will heretofore only eat beets
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    Using the riches from the vast potato empire I'll have built, I'm going to buy out MFP. Chat room rules and guidelines will be subject solely to my discretion.

Will I then finally have the opportunity to low-key mock religion on MFP without getting warnings?

I think you may have just
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    I would put it in the ground and grow it into a plant yielding more potatoes. Then I would plant those potatoes and multiply my potatoes, filling up the land I own.

I would begin selling the potatoes and buy more land with the proceeds from sold potatoes. Basically I would repeat this process to continue growing and expanding until I owned thousands of acres of potato farmland, and open a potato company that grows, packages, and distributes potatoes.

Eventually, having opened warehouses all over the country and due to sheer volume I'll be able to undercut all competition and basically create a potato monopoly.

In retaliation to this potato overlording, I will heretofore only eat beets

9uta17cohs1l.gif