Hey you. Yes YOU!

Replies

• mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Hey,

It really hurt me when you ghosted me when I told you I had cancer. We hung out often, talked many times a week for years. Out of all people I thought that I would have had you by my side through it all. Turns out that most people who are there for me and check up on me are people I barely spoke to before.

THIS IS WAY TOO COINCIDENTAL. i didn't even read your post about this before i just posted what i did...
    unbelievable that they were such cowards!
  • mi_nina_lola
    Hey,

It really hurt me when you ghosted me when I told you I had cancer. We hung out often, talked many times a week for years. Out of all people I thought that I would have had you by my side through it all. Turns out that most people who are there for me and check up on me are people I barely spoke to before.

I've found, that these people're just users {we mightn't even ever know, what they were using us for or planning to because it might seem nonsensical, to us: I was, someone's power trip} but the moment they believe that we're unusable, they disappear.

I've come to accept it but it still hurts. I know not everyone can deal with things like this. I've spoken to people who are going through the same thing as me and I'm not the only one it's happened to. Times like these always show the true colors of the people in our lives. The ones who stick around are wonderful though 💗

all the this T - wow. mind blown yet again
  • mi_nina_lola
    edited March 2020
    hey you.

i remember meeting you at the disco when we were both in university. your goofy charm, blue eyes, curly blond hair and big smile just enchanted me. i loved that time you wore your sister's cheer leader outfit for the halloween beer bash (1979 - times were different then)with such confidence and humor. your family was so kind to me when we were dating, and for the first time in my life, i felt like i was part of someone else's family. when we went toboganning on that xmas day, it was one of the most fun times i ever had. you will never know how much i've thought of you over the years. it was such a pure and innocent love we had .

i wonder how you are and if you're still alive.i hope you are well and happy :)

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited March 2020
    hey you.

after all those years of so called *friendship* you just ghost me after i get diagnosed and shortly after that when i took you out for your birthday dinner?? and having the GALL to call me your *bestie* all the while? you were not my best friend. you were merely an acquaintance. i hope nobody else gets caught up in your fake *friendship*, and all the fakeness you concocted to make your life seem so wonderful.

I'm sorry this happened to you too. We're not the only ones and we sure don't need people like that in our lives. Love ya xox
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Hey you

You make me not wanna sleep - but we’re in our 40’s - we gotta get to bed earlier yo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Hey you...

Your bitmoji is kinda cute and reminds me of someone
  • _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    Hey you. Yes YOU! You know we have a rapport and don't take each other too seriously. You're one of the reasons I linger in here...you're real, and you hug all my posts. Even if you uncrushed me in the crush thread, you're still a fave of mine. Thank you for always being genuine. ♥️
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Hey you yes you

You hurt my feelings so I’m not looking at you no more I’m looking past you.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Hey you yes you

You hurt my feelings so I’m not looking at you no more I’m looking past you.

@vanityy99 fala comigo, quem te fez mal???
    Eu dou uma coça a eles 😉

No worries girl, I’m already over it 💅
    I can’t spell in Portuguese😅
  • renydo2
    renydo2 Posts: 2,152 Member
    Hey you! I hope all is well. You know I'll always love you! MUAH !!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Hey you. Yes YOU! You know we have a rapport and don't take each other too seriously. You're one of the reasons I linger in here...you're real, and you hug all my posts. Even if you uncrushed me in the crush thread, you're still a fave of mine. Thank you for always being genuine. ♥️

I never uncrushed you.... but you're welcome. :kissing_heart:
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    hey u

they said it gonna be a full moon tonight but they moved the clocks on us so u cant see it good til later. neways it reminded me of that time we sat out late in the backyard on that swing watching the stars. with that blanket u liked. u were always my star tho even in the sunlight. nehow, tell ur dad they got the lawnmowers on sale down at the store. he'll know where i mean. no need to respond just hope u have a great week
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    clemsonhrd wrote: »
    Hey friend

I really miss you so much reminds me of our fun times. I wish I had fought harder to be with you when you were diagnosed with cancer. Grateful that we connected before you left this life.

Gosh I miss you ...the baby boy is growing up 😔

❤️
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Hey.

It’s weird

It’s hard

I wasn’t trying to ghost.

I hope you’re ok
This discussion has been closed.