Welcome New Members!

Replies

• ksved187
    ksved187 Posts: 64 Member
    Hello,
    I'm 32 and been dieting most of my life. Currently 27wks pregnant and just trying to eat healthier till I can diet again. Wondering if anyone on here is similar and would love new friends
  • Shadow_Sasquatch
    Shadow_Sasquatch Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me. I could use the encouragement and want to help others if I can.
  • tapley212
    tapley212 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey everyone! I am excited to finally get back to my goal. Could use some friends to help me along my journey. Surgery is not an option. I ready for a change
  • Yelkavich
    Yelkavich Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone just started on the app
  • yasminarif1
    yasminarif1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone. Hope you are all well on your way to your goals. I started a few weeks ago and I’ve lost 3.5kg!! I love this app it’s so much better than others.
  • Lazyboy653
    Lazyboy653 Posts: 5 Member
    Just started 4 weeks ago and lost 20 pounds so far. About to start exercising, some friendly competition would be nice.
  • maaka1981
    maaka1981 Posts: 140 Member
    Hello Everyone. I'm open for motivational friends
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Kyle from MS, new to the community but not MFP.
  • kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi kath from uk back again, I’ve been mia for some time but back on it today
  • boubecat54
    boubecat54 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Everyone! I am new! Really enjoy the macro nutrient breakdown. I am 66 years old. I retired from teaching Zumba in 2018 because I was teaching privately and the rent increase was more than I could handle. I am still fairly active. 9,000 steps (usually 6 to 7 days weekly) 40 minutes of continuous exercise which could either be power walking or riding my spin bike (5 days weekly) and I do Grow Young Fitness videos which are geared for senior citizens a few times weekly. The videos are only 30 minutes each but are very good at exercising things like balance, muscle strength and cardio. I am also a retired massage therapist so I have a very good working knowledge of the body and it's muscles. At 60 yrs old I got my CNA license (Certified Nursing Assistant), At 40 yrs I worked full time and went full time to massage School to get my degree. At 50 yrs old I became a Certified Zumba Instructor and taught a combination of Zumba Gold (low impact dance moves) Zumba Toning (lifting light weights while dancing) and the regular Zumba dance steps (Salsa, Cumbia, Reggeton, Merangue) I became a Certified Infinite Possibilities Teacher (Universal Laws of Attraction) sometime in my 50's. I would like to meet like minded people, so please feel free to reach out and say hi! Have a Great and Inspirational Day!
  • mzyettabloom
    mzyettabloom Posts: 2 Member
    Hello l enjoyed reading your bio you are very active for age 66 . I am 66 and not as active at you as . To keep in touch with you and you said you had a video or something I could watch definitely wanna watch that as well Zumba Gold would be great for me. I just joined fitness pal yesterday. And just found out last weekend I will be a grandmother for the first time ever. Very exciting news for my husband and I I need energy and I need to remove my weight need to learn how to do strength training and be active. And walk a lot with my big Rottweiler dog.
    I’m writing to the right person.
    Hot pepper 88
  • mzyettabloom
    mzyettabloom Posts: 2 Member
    mzyettabloomm. Is me.

Please cancel the hot pepper
  • lindquistm14
    lindquistm14 Posts: 1 Member
    Need to loose 100lbs. Been tracking weight for 3 years and intermittently food. Need to do it all now. Hope to find inspiration from you all.
  • AGoff86
    AGoff86 Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for friends losing 50lbs or more. I have so much to lose...
  • cebarr1922
    cebarr1922 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello
    2020 is my year to stay on my health. Fresh from gall bladder removal and focused on foods that support wellness. Like to lose about 60lbs and staying engaged is the key for me. Really helps to have freinds to move through this with.
  • Regina9507
    Regina9507 Posts: 1 Member
    hi there

im Talia 24 F from Perth Australia.

ever since i was 16 my weight has been a yo yo affect. My heaviest has been 110kg for my 5'2 figure.

I have thyroid issues which don't help but I am losing weight to be able to do IVF,

my BMI is currently 37 I would like to be 33

I would like people who will be there to support me through my journey and I will always be there for you.

so far I have lost three kg I need to lose another 10- 15 to be my ideal weight

I am curvy but i don't wanna lose my curves.. Just to tone

so far I have stop carbs, chocolate and sugary drinks....i also have been fast for the last six years and it works when i am committed. i have lost 10 kgs before i was diagnosed with Thyroid issues (was so disappointed when i placed only almost all of it..

so don't be a stranger add me if you want a support for you...
  • Mima_Canan
    Mima_Canan Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I just started on Saturday
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Heyyy add me 😍
  • cherrylou123
    cherrylou123 Posts: 96 Member
    Hello everyone 🤗🤗🤗.. Nice to meet new friends here
  • CaptAwesome77
    CaptAwesome77 Posts: 84 Member
    Hi everyone! I’m not new, per se... I’m just back after several years of inactivity. Well, sure enough inactivity and injury has led to gained weight that needs to come off, and MFP helped me do it back then, so hoping it can do it again. Nice to meet you all. Add me if you’d like, the more motivation the better!