"lets do this...
    sw 188 2/1/20
    gw 160
    cw 183 2/29
    march 5th 181.4
    12th
    total for march goal 8 lbs.
    March 1st 184
    one more day til first weigh in...gotta be good...did GREAT!!
    set my goal for the 12th...178
    today is 3/7 and I'm so hungry tonight...will power has NEVER been my strong suit...wish me luck
    3/8.....180.2....going in the right direction
    new incentive..talked to my bff who lives in another state...(usually we are both same weight)well she told me she now weights 150 after hitting a high of 170....now have to work harder to get to her HIGH!!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    cpanus wrote: »
    I'm in.

Original starting weight - 192.2
    March starting weight -
    March goal -
    Ultimate goal -

I weigh in on Monday. I am scheduled for hip replacement surgery March 10th. A bit stressed.

03/01 - 142.0 at 8:30 a.m.
    03/02 - 144.2 at 5:30 a.m.
    03/09 - 143.2 at 3:00 a.m.
    03/16 -
    03/23 -
    03/30 -
    03/31 -

Total loss for March -

Chris

Best of luck on your surgery today ❤️
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    @NicoleinVegas
    It’s crazy how a granola bar can wreck such havoc on our lives!!!!! Most people genuinely want you to succeed on your journey so I’d try being honest. Let your co-worker know how hard it is for you, you can try making a joke (I don’t have a good one to offer). I’d ask if he minded if the snacks could go in a bag or a box so you don’t have to see them.

Usually the biggest problem I have is people trying to be too supportive, ex: “what snacks can I bring for you?” Lol it’s hard to get people to understand “none!”

Good luck
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,514 Member
    Female, 59, 5'3"
    MFP start weight Oct 28.18 - 191
    February end weight 154.4
    March goal: 150.3
    May goal: 138.1
    Ultimate goal: 112-115

Sunday March 01 - 155.3 - Starting up almost a whole pound higher than my February end weight, but definitely going to stay the course. I must have had something salty today, because I had 3 litres of water and am still thirsty, I normally have about 1.5 litres (=6 8oz glasses).
    Monday March 02 - 156.8 - My consumption and exercise calories out were on point, but I think that the jump could be due to liquid from yesterday and sodium.
    Wednesday March 04 - 156.1 - Those 140s are looking elusive, but I will continue to try
    Thursday March 05 - 154.8 - MFP said 139 in 5 weeks. I don't believe that, but it gives me hope : - )
    Friday March 06 - 155.5
    Saturday March 07 - 155.2
    Sunday March 08 - 156.4 - Burned lots of calories yesterday so still had calories left over, but had pita pizza and drinks, so up over a pound. Hopefully lots of it is just salt, we'll see how the next couple of days go to undo this.
    Monday March 09 - 156.7 - Maybe tomorrow this will go back down, I will work out extra today.
    Tuesday March 10 - 157.2 - Not sure why I am gaining, hoping to see it come back down soon, I am working at it.
    Wednesday March 11 - 155.3 - back to day one of this month weight, I'll take it.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,514 Member
    lalabank wrote: »
    @NicoleinVegas
    It’s crazy how a granola bar can wreck such havoc on our lives!!!!! Most people genuinely want you to succeed on your journey so I’d try being honest. Let your co-worker know how hard it is for you, you can try making a joke (I don’t have a good one to offer). I’d ask if he minded if the snacks could go in a bag or a box so you don’t have to see them.

Usually the biggest problem I have is people trying to be too supportive, ex: “what snacks can I bring for you?” Lol it’s hard to get people to understand “none!”

Good luck

Wow, you don't eat snacks at all? Not even nuts? Good discipline!