20 pounds to lose - starting a weekly weigh in group for motivation

Replies

• CPAUTISM24
    CPAUTISM24 Posts: 32 Member
    So happy to see so many on the same train of thought ! 20 pounds!!! Yes! Can someone please tell me how to respond to an individual or how to add a friend. I used WW and am trying to figure out thus app. Thank you!

• CPAUTISM24
    Starting weight 152
    Goal weight. 135
    Weigh in 1st Week: 149.7
    YEAH!!!
  • annahargrave
    annahargrave Posts: 4 Member
    I’d like to be part of this group!
    I need to lose at least 20lb (actual goal is 23lb).
    I have a holiday coming up in 11 weeks and I’m hoping to shift 14lb by then. Hopefully not too unrealistic!!
    Starting weight 13stone 9lb (191lb)
    Goal weight 12stone (168lb)
  • tugten
    tugten Posts: 73 Member
    SW. 155 pds
    Todays weight. 155 PDS
    Goal weight. 135 pds
  • Samand303
    Samand303 Posts: 123 Member
    After a plateau for almost a month, I dropped 3 pounds this week! I didn’t do anything new or different. I just persisted.
    Keep going friends!!

SW 180
    GW 150
    Today 166
    ~ Samand
  • Samand303
    Anna I think you can do it. That’s about a pound a week. Not outrageous. Keep posting ~ Samand
  • Samand303
    Although I didn't start this group, I'm committed to rounding up a little chatter and support for one another. Please take a moment, give an update on your weight, and give someone else a thumbs up or a hug...or even a disagree.

Looks like we have a number of June Goals -- Asksteel, Shirgify, Anna, Chrissy-- am I missing anyone?

Happy Healthy Hump Day!
    ~ Samand
  • kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    CPAUTISM24 wrote: »
    So happy to see so many on the same train of thought ! 20 pounds!!! Yes! Can someone please tell me how to respond to an individual or how to add a friend. I used WW and am trying to figure out thus app. Thank you!

Hit the quote at the bottom of thread, then scroll down to box where you write, the thread should be in there, you just reply underneath the quote, hope that helps I’m ex WW it just didn’t work for me. Did this a few years ago so I’m just starting back. Good luck with your journey. Kath
  • kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    Morning all my weight in day

SW 204
    GW 190
    Today’s weight 198

Stayed the same this week disappointed but need to stick to tracking all food and keep going.
  • YoureAWalnut
    YoureAWalnut Posts: 57 Member
    Would love to be added as well. I have 15-20lbs to my goal weight.
    Stats:
    SW: 175
    GW:160-155
    2/25/2020: 174.8

Went to a 5 day bachelorette party followed by a straight week of catered lunches with extra work and no chance to go the the gym. Was scared to weigh myself until this morning but I'm getting back on track this week!
    12/25/2020: 174.8
    3/12/2020: 176.8

• Samand303
    How did you do this weekend folks? Anyone facing the urge to stress eat?
    ~ Samand
  • tiff8083
    tiff8083 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi!!!!! I wanna do this. Im in the same boat. I just quit noon yesterday and I am back too mfp.
    3/17/2020
    My current weight: 149.6
  • BecMarty14
    BecMarty14 Posts: 351 Member
    I'm in! :-)
    My goal is 135 & I've been hovering about 20 lbs away for a while. I guess Wednesday is weigh in day for me.
  • BecMarty14
    I'm doing IF Mon- Fri, not eating (lots of water) until at least 1 pm. Then if I have a protein packed meal with plenty veggies, I am pretty well satisfied. I feel super charged once I eat!
    Tomorrow I will try some lite cardio while fasted.
    Last week I learned that if I don't plan my meal seeking any kind of food can get out of control quick!
  • julieasylvia1378
    julieasylvia1378 Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to be added. I’m struggling to eat healthy during this quarantine, and need accountability.
  • CPAUTISM24
    I know the feeling. StAy cinnected and track everything!!!
  • BecMarty14
    Weekly report: 155.2 #
  • hannahm120
    hannahm120 Posts: 34 Member
    A bit late but I'd love to join this group for additional accountability. My lowest recent weight was 136lbs and my goal is 120lbs (I'm short). I weighed in this morning to a heart breaking 140lbs which teeters me back toward overweight. 4lbs may not seem like a big deal to some but I've lost over 50lbs and don't want to stop. My official/recorded weigh in days are Tuesdays.

Challenge starting weight: 140lbs
    Goal weight: 120
    Weekly goal: stay in the green calorie wise
  • cyoung5897
    cyoung5897 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hi! I would like to join. I want to lose 20 pounds and want to be healthy.
    I tried to lose weight by myself but it is hard to get motivated!
  • weightless_mii
    weightless_mii Posts: 1 Member
    I would like to be added💜🙏 I've lost 31lbs so far and I have about 20lbs more to go