Hard Stomach/Bloated HELP!

I just started working out again and have been drinking A LOT of water compared to the pretty much nothing I usually drink. I’m not sure if this is what is causing it but my stomach is EXTREMELY bloated and hard. What can I do about this? Is it somethibg I should be worried about?

Replies

• lilawolf
    lilawolf Posts: 1,690 Member
    Have you changed your diet? What are your workouts? Is this abnormal for you?
  • jlbrown294
    jlbrown294 Posts: 4 Member
    I just started working out and eating healthy. It’s only been four days. I’ve just been running and doing squats and crunches.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 572 Member

when in doubt, go to an urgent care service! If in pain, DEFINITELY go, don't wait for someone on the internet to give you an opinion!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    How much water did you drink?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,131 Member
    Have you... pooped normally?
  • jlbrown294
    jlbrown294 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m not in pain. And yes pooped regularly. I’ve drank about 75 oz a day
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    It's probably related to your new diet. Google "foods that cause bloating" for the common culprits.
    Also, don't drink a lot with meals - that can cause digestion issues for some.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    jlbrown294 wrote: »
    I just started working out and eating healthy. It’s only been four days. I’ve just been running and doing squats and crunches.

If you don't have Fiber as one of the nutrients tracked already, switch something else out for it and compare how much fiber you are eating now to how much previously. A sudden increase in fiber is notorious for causing digestive issues.