The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• CaptAwesome77
    CaptAwesome77 Posts: 84 Member
    42 here, just returning to MFP to lost the weight I’ve gained the past few years... would love some motivation along the way. Add me if you’d like!
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Happy hump day 🐫!!! Hope you’re all having a great week!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Geez first the world skating championships were cancelled, the NBA has just suspended games. What are we going to watch when we're all in quarantine
  • YellowD0gs
    YellowD0gs Posts: 693 Member
    Good morning middle agers! Is it Friday yet? Cuz this week can end anytime now! Yeesh!
  • AliNouveau
    And now the NHL!!

Better grab some more toilet paper people!!! Hahah.

Have a happy Day middle aged friends. I'm off to physio to deal with my wings
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,114 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Geez first the world skating championships were cancelled, the NBA has just suspended games. What are we going to watch when we're all in quarantine

Rumor has it they're going to run 24 hours of Price is Right reruns and bring back the fireplace channel a few months early.
  • 111di777
    111di777 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I joined this a long time ago, but never used the community. I decided to start logging my food this morning, and also going to start running, especially now that the weather is getting warmer. In the last 2 years I lost then regained 40 lbs, so I'm ready to lose it again for good! :smiley:
  • AliNouveau
    Well I almost wasn't treated at physio because I've recently been on a plane. I could be asymptomatic. I asked if the boss had been to the store to buy toilet paper cause she could have been exposed and be asymptomatic too. I get there's more risk of contact with more people but I didn't travel to an affected area. I've educated myself, I took all the precautions recommended. If people are this scared then why not just close shop until it blows over
  • KY_Angler
    KY_Angler Posts: 61 Member
    Well I almost wasn't treated at physio because I've recently been on a plane. I could be asymptomatic. I asked if the boss had been to the store to buy toilet paper cause she could have been exposed and be asymptomatic too. I get there's more risk of contact with more people but I didn't travel to an affected area. I've educated myself, I took all the precautions recommended. If people are this scared then why not just close shop until it blows over

Tell them that you took precautions and are well versed in "social distancing". I'm going to overuse that word, I just know it. :D
  • pyro_guy7
    pyro_guy7 Posts: 104 Member
    With everything that's going on, I really just want to sit at home and stress eat bread all day.
  • AliNouveau
    pyro_guy7 wrote: »
    With everything that's going on, I really just want to sit at home and stress eat bread all day.

You just reminded me I have to make pizza dough
  • AliNouveau
    KY_Angler wrote: »

Tell them that you took precautions and are well versed in "social distancing". I'm going to overuse that word, I just know it. :D

Haha. Please don't come within 6 feet of my....k Thanx
  • KY_Angler

Haha. Please don't come within 6 feet of my....k Thanx[/quote]

I'm rounding it up to 10...I'm not a fan of most people haha
  • AliNouveau

I'm rounding it up to 10...I'm not a fan of most people haha[/quote]

I'm hoping to curtsy tomorrow at curling to wish my opponents good curling. I want to make it a new thing
  • KY_Angler

I'm rounding it up to 10...I'm not a fan of most people haha

I'm hoping to curtsy tomorrow at curling to wish my opponents good curling. I want to make it a new thing [/quote]

If we see the Canadian curling teams cursty in the next winter Olympics then we will know your efforts paid off.
  • AliNouveau
    I will try my hardest to get it going. So far legwarmers haven't caught on but I can say this is a corona precaution

Which reminds me must stockpile booze
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Morning Middle -agers..Happy Friday the 13th.. take care out there 👻🧙‍♀️
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Morning Middle -agers..Happy Friday the 13th.. take care out there 👻🧙‍♀️

Morning Jo and all!
    :)
  • Ready4Change07
    Ready4Change07 Posts: 19 Member
    31 here! Feel free to add. :)