What We're Eating

Replies

• hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Selzermint555 hope your mom your mom is still doing well..
    Yesterday menu
    Breakfast. Strawberry greek yogurt 5 strawberries and 1/2 of a banana. A cup of coffee.
    Snack 2 Ritz crackers with pb
    Dinner bowl of chili from potbelly with onion shredded cheddar cheese hot peppers and 2 bags of oyster crackers large diet coke
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast. Chocolate protein shake with sugar free chocolate syrup and powdered pb2 sprinkled on top.
    At hospital large Starbucks unsweetened passion tea. 2 Ritz crackers with pb.
    Rest of the day TBD
    Still going to the hospital for my mom so it has made my eating schedule a little bit up in the air.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Breakfast:
    whole grapefruit w/cup of green tea to drink

Lunch:
    cup of garlic tea, cup of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    Tuna/egg salad (tuna, lots of hard boiled eggs, mayo, wasabi mayo, mustard, pickle relish, diced onions, scallions, celery, bell pepper) ritz crackers, black grapes, plain potato chips, glass of 100% cherry juice to drink

After dinner dessert and/or late night snack:
    Large apple, 2 laughing cow cheese wedges, black olives, handful of walnuts
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Selzermint555 hope your mom your mom is still doing well..
    Yesterday menu
    Breakfast. Strawberry greek yogurt 5 strawberries and 1/2 of a banana. A cup of coffee.
    Snack 2 Ritz crackers with pb
    Dinner bowl of chili from potbelly with onion shredded cheddar cheese hot peppers and 2 bags of oyster crackers large diet coke

Thank you! She's getting along well considering. How is your mom doing?
  • hawksgirl229
    One step forward two steps back..Her appetite is very poor, her spirits are low, latest blood work shows low potassium and magnesium levels. Hospital has started administering both to start raising those levels .Then a culture done on march 7th revealed an invasive yeast in her blood so yet another iv bag on her t-stand. It means alot to me that you asked.🙂 thank you
  • seltzermint555
    Hawksgirl, I am so sorry and hope things start looking up! :/
  • GirlWithCookies
    GirlWithCookies Posts: 138 Member
    Breakfast: two small sweet potatoes with sautéed onion topped with two sunny-side-up eggs

Lunch: peanut butter and jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread

Snack: TBD, maybe nothing

Dinner: more brown rice, this time mixed with corn and roasted broccoli, plus a TBD hot sauce

I'm planning on grocery shopping tomorrow, but my boyfriend thinks it with either be super crowded or there will be nothing on the shelves. We'll see!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    whole grapefruit w/cup of green tea

Lunch:
    cup of red raspberry root tea

Dinner:
    cup of clam chowder, pan seared rainbow trout, 1/2 loaded baked potato, grilled broccolli rabe, non-alcohol
    pina-colada

sharing pecan turtle cheesecake w/hubby and a cup of coffee w/cream, handful of walnuts, black olives and 2 wedges of laughing cow cheese.
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,351 Member
    Breakfast: two hard boiled eggs, two slices 647 toast with lemon curd, raspberry vitamin gummies, a cup of pomegranate raspberry tea

Lunch: the rest of the vegetables from my coworker's chicken and vegetable order

Dinner: a slice of detroit style pepperoni pizza and a side salad

Snacks: peanut butter chocolate cake One bar, a piece of that sharing-bread cake someone brought in
  • Sakura_Tree
    Sakura_Tree Posts: 142 Member
    edited March 2020
    Breakfast: Coffee with cream
    Lunch: 3 scrambles eggs with leftover pastured pork sausage pieces mixed in and topped with goat cheese + a little hot sauce
    Dinner is going to be a seared Yellowfin Tuna steak with some shrimp and an asian slaw salad on the side
    evening Snack will be: Red grapes and a piece of gluten free Cinnamon raisin toast w/ grass fed butter
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: macchiato chia oats and coffee.

Lunch: chickpeas with tomatoes, brown rice & cottage cheese. 2 strawberry Jaffa cakes & prickly pear tea.

Dinner: triple steakburger from Steak & Shake with pickles, lettuce & mustard.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: trail mix granola bar
    Lunch: egg salad on whole grain white bread and pineapple
    Dinner: TBD ... we found out today our company is shutting down for 2 weeks, so I'm a little stunned/scared/not sure what to think. So I think I'm going to treat myself to something a little higher cal tonight, feeling like some good snacks will help me feel better :) Looking on the bright side, this will give me 2 weeks to focus of ME, having some really good work outs, plan my meals out really good.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of green tea, whole grapefruit

Lunch:
    cup of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    slow roasted Corned beef, red potatoes, carrots, cabbage, 100% cherry juice

Slice of raspberry white chocolate bundt cake & cup of coffee w/cream, large apple, 2 wedges of laughing cow cheese, black olives, maybe another whole grapefruit

• seltzermint555
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & strawberry jam, coffee

Lunch: 1/2 club sandwich at First Watch (sourdough, turkey, bacon, Monterey jack cheese, avocado, lettuce & tomato), cup of tomato basil soup

Snack: Krispy Kreme creme-filled donut, black coffee

Dinner: 2 eggs over easy, sausage link, spinach greens and pico de gallo, sliced peaches, Irish tea
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited March 2020
    Breakfast:
    cup of green tea and bowl of steel cut oats w/ butter, chopped apple, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, pecans

Lunch:
    cup of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    slow roasted Corned beef, red potatoes, carrots, cabbage, ice water to drink

After dinner dessert and/or late night snack(s):
    green tea ice cream, big handful of lightly salted almonds, whole grapefruit, 2 maybe 3 chocolate covered pretzels
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Strawberry Greek yogurt strawberries with granola 2 cups coffee
    Lunch
    Large veggie salad with cheddar and mozzarella cheese. Small wedge Italian bread and creamy italian dressing. Large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Unable to see my mom because hospital has a no visitation policy now as a coronavirus precaution.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: egg & veggie chorizo taco with salsa on a small corn tortilla, smoothie made from almond milk, hemp protein & banana. Coffee.

Lunch: black bean veggie burger on toast with spicy mustard, baked sweet potato fries.

Dinner: spinach ricotta pasta bake, small side salad of lettuce, carrot & onion, oil & vinegar dressing, and 2 Chocolate Covered Katie fudgy chickpea brownies...though we made them with white beans in the Vitamix instead of chickpeas this time...VERY delicious, I highly recommend!!
  • CupcakeCrusoe
    CupcakeCrusoe Posts: 1,351 Member
    @hawksgirl229 I'm so sorry to hear about this. Can your mom Facetime or something similar?

@seltzermint555 I'm 100% going to try making those brownies.

Breakfast: half a sweet potato with cheddar, two slices of pastrami, and some corn
    Lunch: an irish banger, roasted baby red potatoes, and asparagus
    Dinner: my egg roll skillet- ground turkey, cabbage, onion, and carrots, sauteed in sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice vinegar
    Snacks: ONE birthday cake bar, pink lady apple, white creme Reese's egg
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of green tea and 2 naval oranges

Lunch:
    cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    avocado caesar salad, TJ's meat lasagna and broccolini--100% cherry juice to drink

After dinner dessert and/or late night snack(s):
    Slice of raspberry white chocolate bundt cake & cup of coffee w/cream, Fuji apple, 2 wedges of laughing cow cheese, black olives, whole grapefruit
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast - blueberry Greek yogurt & coffee

Lunch - ham sandwich on pretzel bun with mayo, mustard, pickles & onions. Whole orange, sugar snap peas.

Dinner - tofu stir fry with all the veggies & brown rice. 2 fudgy white bean brownies.