RobinAlex666 Posts: 144 Member
    Height: 5'8"
    Jan SW: 164.5
    Feb SW: 161.5
    Mar SW: 157.5
    Mar GW: 155

3/7: 158.5
    3/14: 157.5

I ran 7 miles today and I feel great (but a little sleepy now). This is the farthest I've run on my training plan to date but it was actually the easiest long run because I didn't have a million layers on or heavy wind going against me the whole time. I'm not sure if I'll make goal this month, but my trending weight has been shooting down! :smiley:
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    2019: HW 78 - LW 69
    CW: 70.0
    Feb GW: maintain between 69 and 70

Goals:
    1. Walk at least 10k a day
    2. Keep within my daily cals
    3. Push-up challenge - master week 3
    4. Weekly accountability checkin

The first week of March is already over and done. Here in Belgium, we seem to be in an endless waterfall: the temperatures stay cold and it is raining all the time. Really all - the - time and it's getting to me. Also, the small river at the back of our house is almost overflowing, and we are still facing at least a week of rain. I'm in dire need of a little sunshine!

As for my goals:
    1. Nope, it didn't work out this week as going out in torrential rains just isn't an option. And one can only do circles around the house a few hundred times :neutral: Also, I still cannot go bike to work, so very little movement.
    2. I did. But then yesterday evening my neighbour - who is a lovely lady - begged us to come and finish the batch of batter she had made for waffles. I was still a little peckish after dinner and I wolfed down 4 freshly baked waffles. No regrets there as I never eat them and they were delish ! :smiley:
    3. I can't seem to master week 3 - but I'll continue to try
    4. Yes, I am doing this right now. My current average weight is 70.0 which is perfect, certainly after having 4 waffles and very little exercise.

I can hardly believe I wrote the above only one week ago, it seems like a lifetime away. The last few days, my life has been turned upside down by the outbreak as we went in a semi lockdown and I had no fitness or weight goals in mind whatsoever: I hardly walked, I certainly didn't bike to work as our offices are now closed and I did some serious comfort eating. Working from home has always been difficult for me from a food standpoint; now being home 24/7, that will be an enormous challenge. Still: I'm glad I CAN work from home and I still have a job.
    Hubbie and I have agreed to get back as close to a normal routine as possible, so from today on I'll try to stay back on track and we will try to go out for a walk as long as we are still only in a semi lockdown.
    Current average weight is 70.0
  • l4a_p
    l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
    ME:
    30y * 5'9" * BMI: 22 * Weight goal: 63kg (138,89lbs)

MARCH GOALS
    1. Survive the end of times
    2. Get a grip

MEASUREMENTS
    ???

WEIGHT - 7 day averages
    16 March: 69kg

I undid all the progress from February, have barely been logging, have not been checking in. It's a disaster. Working from home for the next 3 weeks because of the virus is going to be terrible. No access to the gym, way too much access to food,... I've been cramming food in my piehole like there's no tomorrow. Barely been doing IF, definitely not longer fasts. Zero impuls control.
  • Antiopelle
    I feel you @l4a_p , but let's think that a few pounds is better than having to go to the ER. This too shall pass and when things get back to normal, we'll kick some *kitten* :wink:
    Meanwhile, try to stick to your normal routine as best as possible.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    @cayenne_007 CONGRATS!!! Great pictures!!! I am so happy to hear the wedding went on!!!
    Beautiful dress <3 Great Smiles😁🥂
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 277 Member
    Life seems crazy right now, but I LOVE the word husband instead of boyfriend.... We had planned tiny casual wedding from the beginning so we carried on. I'm attempting to get back into my routine this week and start thinking about making healthy decisions and spending as much time outdoors as possible.

tceegkt348tb.jpg
    bpsvds0vuw0s.jpg
    mdlk4dvzu1b1.jpg

Congratulations!! :)
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    Congratulations...and I love the look on the minister's face like: Folks this one's a keeper!
  • ShredWeek1
    ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
    Schools in my state are closed, and restaurants will be for the next two weeks. I'm viewing this like a challenge, to stay on track despite having more going on and more to think/plan (we're vegetarians...so suddenly we have to strategize about where to get tofu!).

Last week I stayed the same.

This week, continue to track. Stay within my calorie range. Remember: Family, shelter, warmth, food, books, music...I've got all the essentials.
  • Antiopelle
    @cayenne_007 : congratulations !!! What a beautiful wedding. Your dress is amazing, but nothing compared to the happy face of your hubbie !!! Boy, that man is HAPPY !!

°°°° CONGRATS °°°
  • l4a_p
    @cayenne_007 Thank you so much for sharing the pictures!! It's tough times right now and the dose of happiness is even more welcome right now than it would have been otherwise!! You both look so awesome <3
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 671 Member
    Thank you all! I think I'm still on cloud 9. It really couldn't have been any better....don't laugh, it's a $40 dress off Poshmark that I settled on wearing that morning.

So, we currently have my husband's kids staying with us and one of their cousins.. no school for at least 3 weeks and no athletics. Yesterday he kept them all busy painting fence - at least they're outdoors getting a healthy dose of sunshine. I'm trying to stuff as many fresh veggies as possible down them at dinner. We're in a small town and Wal-Mart is pretty much the only place to buy groceries, it was eerie yesterday. Shelves half empty and things looked like they had been ransacked. I don't see customers and we have a small office staff -there aren't any changes anticipated at my work. We have upped disinfecting the doorknobs and everything else in the office, but otherwise, its' business as usual.

The facility where my Gram lives is on lockdown - so I can't go visit her for a bit. We're all trying to send lots of pictures to her Skyframe - highly recommend them for elderly relatives. She keeps it on her table and watches it daily.

I'm taking full advantage of the spring weather and trying to work 2-4 horses in the afternoons, I just have no idea of the calorie burn so I don't log it.

One thing that this has made me seriously think about is getting proper nutrition so my body is able to fight off bugs. I really hope that by mid-April we will see the economy starting to recover and look back on this as the worst of it.
  • NatalieBkk
    NatalieBkk Posts: 21 Member
    Height: 5’6"
    SW:114kg
    LW: 69kg
    CW: 79kg
    GW: 64kg
    Waist: 31"

Goal#1 Eat around 1200 calories.
    Goal#2 No binge eating.
    Goal#3 75kg and 28" waist at the end of March.
    Goal 4# Do the 30 day shred every day.
    Goal#5 Do either body combat or go for a run every day.

I know there are only 10 days left of the month but I have plenty of free time now so it's a good time for me to be strict with myself and make some progress.
  • RobinAlex666
    RobinAlex666 Posts: 144 Member
    edited March 2020
    Height: 5'8"
    Jan SW: 164.5
    Feb SW: 161.5
    Mar SW: 157.5
    Mar GW: 155

3/7: 158.5
    3/14: 157.5
    3/21: 156.5

I ran 8 miles today and it went well! Now I'm just hoping my race in October won't get cancelled. I don't know about you all, but I've been much more relaxed lately having the option to go to work or stay home.
  • weatherking2019
    47, 5’2”
    CW:107.4
    GW:Maintenance
    CBF: 18.9 %
    Goal BF%: 18.5%

Goal #1:Stick to light dinner diet
    Goal #2:Drinks on weekends only
    Goal #3: OTF 4x week
    Goal #4: 10 min morning workout

09/30 109.6, 19.6%
    10/30 108, 19.1%
    11/27 108.4, 19.4%
    12/31 112, 20.6%
    01/31 110.2, 20.1%
    02/28 107.6, 18.9%
    03/01 107.4, 18.8%
    03/13 107.8, 18.9%
    03/22 108, 19%

So I got to setup my basement so I can workout. I just have few things.
    Elliptical
    Dumbbells
    Kettlebell
    Mat

OTF has been posting these daily workouts you can do from home with things around the house so I’ve been trying that. I also took part of the FB live yoga class which was nice. Now that I got my space setup, I am going to try keeping this up!!
    Hope all of you guys are finding ways to keep motivated 😘👍🏼
    https://youtu.be/XEpuW0Qw0bw
  • Antiopelle
    2019: HW 78 - LW 69
    CW: 70.0
    Feb GW: maintain between 69 and 70

Goals:
    1. Walk at least 10k a day
    2. Keep within my daily cals
    3. Push-up challenge - master week 3
    4. Weekly accountability checkin

The first week of March is already over and done. Here in Belgium, we seem to be in an endless waterfall: the temperatures stay cold and it is raining all the time. Really all - the - time and it's getting to me. Also, the small river at the back of our house is almost overflowing, and we are still facing at least a week of rain. I'm in dire need of a little sunshine!

As for my goals:
    1. Nope, it didn't work out this week as going out in torrential rains just isn't an option. And one can only do circles around the house a few hundred times :neutral: Also, I still cannot go bike to work, so very little movement.
    2. I did. But then yesterday evening my neighbour - who is a lovely lady - begged us to come and finish the batch of batter she had made for waffles. I was still a little peckish after dinner and I wolfed down 4 freshly baked waffles. No regrets there as I never eat them and they were delish ! :smiley:
    3. I can't seem to master week 3 - but I'll continue to try
    4. Yes, I am doing this right now. My current average weight is 70.0 which is perfect, certainly after having 4 waffles and very little exercise.

I can hardly believe I wrote the above only one week ago, it seems like a lifetime away. The last few days, my life has been turned upside down by the outbreak as we went in a semi lockdown and I had no fitness or weight goals in mind whatsoever: I hardly walked, I certainly didn't bike to work as our offices are now closed and I did some serious comfort eating. Working from home has always been difficult for me from a food standpoint; now being home 24/7, that will be an enormous challenge. Still: I'm glad I CAN work from home and I still have a job.
    Hubbie and I have agreed to get back as close to a normal routine as possible, so from today on I'll try to stay back on track and we will try to go out for a walk as long as we are still only in a semi lockdown.
    Current average weight is 70.0

Hello all,
    I always find it surprising how resilient people are. Here we go, our second week of lockdown and we are getting in some routines already. The main thing I find is how RELAXED I've become !! Both hubbie and I (and some friends and family) agree that it makes a hugh difference, not running everywhere and nowhere. Just staying at home and RELAX ! :smiley: I do miss human contact however.
    But all in all, I've been finding some routine and it certainly helped to get all my daily steps in - the weather is cold but marvellous with a lot of sunshine - and I'm now past the emotional eating, even though it didn't show on the scale this morning.

1. Yes! I clocked in more than 88K this week
    2. I'm getting back to it, certainly thanks to all the positive posts that I've read about not losing courage and not undoing all the hard work we already did !
    3. I've let that one go. It takes too much mental effort at the moment, I'll recap after the quarantine.
    4. Yes! Thanks to you all, I feel like I'm back on track ! :+1:

Current average weight is 70.5 - not bad after such an emotional rollercoaster
  • l4a_p
    ME:
    30y * 5'9" * BMI: 22 * Weight goal: 63kg (138,89lbs)

MARCH GOALS
    1. Survive the end of times
    2. Get a grip

MEASUREMENTS
    ???

WEIGHT - 7 day averages
    16 March: 69kg

23 March: 69.5kg

I've come dangerously close to the number 70 on the scale nearly every day last week. Yesterday was the first day I felt I had a grip again: went for a nice long run (9km), had healthy food with not too much slip ups, went to the shop and didn't come back with a bunch of stuff I shouldn't eat anyway. Hope I can continue this mindset and have better news by the end of the month.
    I did start coughing as of this morning, so hope that isn't the start of something serious. Probably isn't.

I should start looking for a replacement for my upperbody workout but I have zero equipment so that kinda blows. Also, last week (right before the outbreak) I took a skilesson (first time ever) and injured myself (obviously). My thumb and forearm still haven't regained full mobility and I'm getting a bit worried about it; also brilliant timing because I can't go to the hospital for stuff like this right now. And it also means I can't do pushups or the like.

• weatherking2019
    @I4a_p,
    MARCH GOALS
    Survive the end of times
    Get a grip

Take care yourself, my friend!!! Don't push yourself too hard when you're not 100%.