What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Should be heading to bed but currently stuck on the couch watching TV 😏
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Not making dinner. I am thoroughly wiped off my *kitten*, but I need to eat something. Crackers and cheese and cucumber it is.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    eafiku8a7q7g.jpeg

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Watching tv and waiting for my meds to kick in. Although the stupid neighbor outside has his loud music on worse is the bass and that’s cause he’s an acre away!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Sipping coffee and watching tv
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Watching my little man play with his toy car while I drink my first cup of coffee.
  • mommabear4315
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    So I'm at the grocery store and it's packed af...

Wtf, who are all these freaking people and will they all stop panicking 🙄...

Seriously, today I went to the Safeway on Scottsdale Road. Keep in mind that this is a zip code with a lot of entitled folks who have never wanted for anything in their lives.

Shelves are being emptied and there wasn't even shopping carts available (where did they all go??).

People were freaking out in the parking lot over parking spaces & just laying on the car horn - simply blaring.

A lady ( LaaaaaDeeeeee!!) stopped me in the aisle and said:

"This is too weird. People are freaking out and it feels like the end of the world."

She was wearing a Georgia Tech sweatshirt and REM's ' It's the end of the world as we know it..... ' keeps playing in my head.

oohh... I know that part of AZ.

yes.. people are acting like the end of the world.

events I had planned for in April have been cancelled by the venues out of fear of this virus.

people are a little too panicked by this.

There’s a difference between panic and social distancing though. Canceling large group events: proactive social distancing. Going TO THE STORE WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE ARE to buy a lifetime supply of literally anything: panic

Why even cancel the events if they’re at a packed store anyway. 🤷🏾‍♀️ just throwing it out there
  • mommabear4315
    Waiting for my better half to finish getting ready so I can get ready. He takes wayyyy longer than me.
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    So I'm at the grocery store and it's packed af...

Wtf, who are all these freaking people and will they all stop panicking 🙄...

Seriously, today I went to the Safeway on Scottsdale Road. Keep in mind that this is a zip code with a lot of entitled folks who have never wanted for anything in their lives.

Shelves are being emptied and there wasn't even shopping carts available (where did they all go??).

People were freaking out in the parking lot over parking spaces & just laying on the car horn - simply blaring.

A lady ( LaaaaaDeeeeee!!) stopped me in the aisle and said:

"This is too weird. People are freaking out and it feels like the end of the world."

She was wearing a Georgia Tech sweatshirt and REM's ' It's the end of the world as we know it..... ' keeps playing in my head.

oohh... I know that part of AZ.

yes.. people are acting like the end of the world.

events I had planned for in April have been cancelled by the venues out of fear of this virus.

people are a little too panicked by this.

There’s a difference between panic and social distancing though. Canceling large group events: proactive social distancing. Going TO THE STORE WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE ARE to buy a lifetime supply of literally anything: panic

Why even cancel the events if they’re at a packed store anyway. 🤷🏾‍♀️ just throwing it out there

If people would all just use walmart’s grocery pickup we wouldn’t be here right now
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Taxes, laundry, about to watch the rise of skywalker on Amazon prime, trying not to eat anymore cookies...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    YpeGEMT.gif

Aww, your little goose buddy is so cute, <3
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    In my room enjoying some quiet time 😁
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Perusing Reddit and alternating between laughing and shaking my head. In my city's subreddit there is a poster asking about PEDs and where to buy them. I KNOW it's a work colleague;both by the nickname and post history. He's already in good shape .He's also closer to 60 than to 50... and had two heart attacks...
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Netflix and wine
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Should be packing to leave tomorrow but eating ice cream.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    edited March 2020
    After a day of workin, I'm gettin my Corona vaccination on!

het7zjpcmdml.jpg
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Waiting to see if any creatures I tossed a handful of peanuts off the patio for will bite.

Forgot I was allergic & have a giant sized Costco can to find creative ways with which to discard it all. My only other thought was pelting thoughtless drivers with a handful at a time.

giphy.gif
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    After a day of workin, I'm gettin my Corona vacation on!

het7zjpcmdml.jpg

Corona vacation means something different now