Looking for a weekly weigh in buddy

Looking for someone or others interested in a weekly weigh in (preferably Thursday mornings) and then discussing our challenges and what we can do different to stay on track etc. 😍

Replies

• CntryGirl78
    CntryGirl78 Posts: 19 Member
    Count me in! Weigh in Thursday?
  • smontes16
    smontes16 Posts: 38 Member
    I weigh in Friday’s, would like a buddy!
  • kathsk53
    kathsk53 Posts: 58 Member
    I’m up for that count me in. See you Thursday
  • snowshoegirl2019
    snowshoegirl2019 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in 😊
  • srw32
    srw32 Posts: 10 Member
    Count me in! Feel free to add me😃
  • dancerinadeux
    dancerinadeux Posts: 19 Member
    I do weekly (and sometimes daily) weigh-ins, but on Friday. We can either start a new group or just weigh in here after the Thursday people?
  • jillianash
    jillianash Posts: 97 Member
    Woo! I’d love to join! I will set an alert to weigh in on Thursday's and post here!
  • kdezie
    kdezie Posts: 10 Member
    Let’s weigh in here if that works for everyone? Next week the 19th (thurs) will be my first day,
    Everyone is more than welcome to choose a day that week and we can see our progress 💪🏼 good luck everyone! We got this 💕
  • jennyli4862
    jennyli4862 Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in too. I need to start being held accountable 😅
  • alabastermama
    alabastermama Posts: 45 Member
    New here. Count me in for Thursdays. So do I just post my weigh-in on this thread?
  • JCH187
    JCH187 Posts: 39 Member
    I’m in Thursday is my weigh in day 😊
  • solany08
    solany08 Posts: 5 Member
    Count me in.
  • kdezie
    143lbs last week.. 141.4 today 🏃‍♀️ finally seeing the scale drop. I’ve stayed at a calorie deficit of .5lbs per week for slow progress and I’m doing insanity every morning. It feels good to know I’m making progress in my efforts. I hope everyone had a great week!
  • alabastermama
    alabastermama Posts: 45 Member
    278lbs initially 2/20/20. Just really started logging food and tracking calories 1 week ago. 270lbs today. Haven’t incorporated exercise yet due to some physical limitations but plan to very soon.
  • Rhiwills76
    Rhiwills76 Posts: 32 Member
    I'd love to join,sw 8/3 - 18st 4.5lbs cw -17st 10lbs.will see you next Thursday x
  • solany08
    solany08 Posts: 5 Member
    195lbs as of today march 19. 1 pound less than last week.
  • BarbM2016
    BarbM2016 Posts: 4 Member
    I weigh Friday morning!
  • dancerinadeux
    dancerinadeux Posts: 19 Member
    If anyone is looking for a support group for weigh-ins and calorie counting, I started one here. Just posted today:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/136117-success-with-calorie-counting-weighing
  • Rhiwills76
    Rhiwills76 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi all weighing in.
    March 19: 17st 10
    March 26: 17st 5.5
    Not being able to eat helps lol was ill for 2 days,quite a few mini binges I had to claw back,being on lockdown with kids makes me eat for sure.
    Keep safe everyone and keep losing 💋
  • kdezie
    142 this week.. up 1lb since last weigh in..
    So this last week was very challenging, as I’m
    sure it was for most. I had a birthday last weekend and I did overindulge but tracked what I could. Being in the house and out of work now is hard to keep strong when it comes to choosing good foods rather than comfort foods, but once this is all over I’m sure we will be back on track. To anyone else struggling you are not alone and we will get through this! Stay strong 💪🏼 and if anything- change to maintenance for the time being and then go back to weight loss when the world settles down 🌎