websites for recipe ideas?

animalMa71
animalMa71 Posts: 17 Member
I use many sites, mostly CopyMeThat. but also Yummly, Spoonacular, Big Oven, All Recipes (and the other Meredith Women's Network sites), etc. Which ones do you use?

Replies

• kcassada85
    kcassada85 Posts: 3 Member
    I use Fit Men Cook.
  • isyvanek
    isyvanek Posts: 1,039 Member
    I use allrecipes.com and pioneer woman to name a couple. There are a couple of great blogs out there too.
  • Morganafly
    Morganafly Posts: 22 Member
    eatthismuch. com is a fun way to get ideas. Even if you don't pay the subscription price you can enter your goals etc and keep refreshing the menu page. I've enjoyed the website for years. The recipes tend to be simple but that can change with a few well placed spices. Its entirely home cooked meals which is nice.
  • nbdjdi
    nbdjdi Posts: 4 Member
    Personally I am using this website and its simple and easy to use, it contains everything Calories, Fat, Proteins etc...
    HowTo-Cook.net is a cookery community made to satisfy the professionals of the culinary art and to guide beginners of the kitchen step by step with our how to cook recipes. Thanks to these cooking secrets and tutorial, it is possible to make food and pastry recipes from all over the world while guaranteeing results that please the most gourmands. If you are a hotel student, a qualified Chef or a simple food lover, we have included in this article the top 8 best cookbooks.
    In this book, he shares tips, tricks and all his know-how in culinary art. Each recipe is well detailed to allow amateurs and professionals to prepare tasty dishes that can meet all tastes. You can also find technical details that can cook like a chef. With several pictures for easy comprehension, this book is a real guide for beginners. Moreover, the explanations are simple and accessible to all.
  • summery79
    summery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Pinterest is pretty much my favorite resource for recipes. I also like the Hungry Girl emails and I have a bunch of low-cal recipes on my site (things I have actually eaten, so of course I like them lol): https://summeryule.com/tag/level-1/

https://www.skinnytaste.com/ is pretty dang awesome too
  • isyvanek
    isyvanek Posts: 1,039 Member
    A friend just told me about this great site called flavcity. Lots of good info for different plans and lots of recipes. Check it out.

https://www.flavcity.com/
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    I really like Supercook! You input everything you have in your home (I found this fun but I can see how others might find it tedious) and it gives you all the recipes you can make with those ingredients!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 518 Member
    Personally, I use Pintrest. Have found several things on there that shows up in my diary here and there. Tomorrow for breakfast is Apple cinnamon quinoa that I found on there
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    I get enough new recipes just from my Facebook friends. Seems like many are really good recipes. But I have many good cookbooks and a recipe file. No lack of good recipes when you have a computer, though. Even msn.com.
  • TX375
    TX375 Posts: 17 Member
    https://www.themediterraneandish.com/

I started following this page on IG, and then I realized I had about 10 pages open on my phone browser that were all recipes from the site... I cook two or three a week just from here.
  • melinda7583
    melinda7583 Posts: 3 Member
    www.eatingwell.com is a great site! :)
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    I USE ALL OF MY RECIPES FROM RESTAURANTS THAT I WORKED IN OVER THE YEARS.. I AM A RETIRED CHEF BOTH ON THE LINE AND A CULINARY ARTS INSTRUCTOR FOR TEENS AT RISK. 20+ YEARS TEACHING TEENS
    I ALSO USE FOOD NETWORK MOSTLY CHEF IRVINE... I ALSO USE TASTE OF HOME. ALL RECIPES, COUNTRY COOKING, AND SOME BLOGS THAT I CAN JUST GO TO THE RECIPE STRAIGHT AWAY. I ALSO AM A BIG FAN OF THE PROTEIN CHEF.
  • Danisha43
    Danisha43 Posts: 26 Member
    I use Pinterest a lot for recipe ideas.
  • melinda7583
    melinda7583 Posts: 3 Member