Calling 5 foot something females!!

eringrace95_
eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
Hello!! I'm restarting after a 50 pound loss and gaining back 60 I have now lost 15 (again) and i want a more active feed to keep me on track!

Any ladies who want to be friends to motivate each other!?

Replies

• eringrace95_
    Dorgle690 wrote: »
    Hi! I just so happen to be in the 5 foot something range (5'3) and am also looking to lose around the same amount as you. I'm always looking for more friends! :blush:

Added you!!
  • leannehalfp31
    leannehalfp31 Posts: 4 Member
    5ft 2 over here!!
  • eringrace95_
    Yay!!
  • sarah20397
    sarah20397 Posts: 44 Member
    I’m 5’7! Trying to lose the last 10 lbs! 😊
  • eringrace95_
    I'm 5'6"

I lost 15-20 (unhealthy, ED)
    Gained about 60 (also unhealthy, ED)
    And then lost 60 (healthy, through MFP.)

I'm back up about 16 lbs. I gained about 8 over the holidays and was in the process of losing it when I found out I was pregnant. I'm 17 weeks pregnant tomorrow and up about another 8 lbs since then. I'm eating at maintenance right now and then hope to slowly gain after third trimester but not to go over my 15-20 lbs goal.

But I can't wait to have this baby because I am SO excited to lose the weight again :) It's weird but I love weightloss. Some people are miserable but I find it to be empowering, to a point. I know when to stop now and I do it healthy :)

Good for you! I know what you mean about the empowerment for sure :)
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    ‘Ello! 5’1” here! 👋🏼
  • 5'6 here, aiming to lose around 50 as well, wanting active friends too. Feel.free to add me.
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Hello, I'm 5'1''
    My HW was 143 lb/ 65 kg.
    I lost 26 lb/12 kg.
    I gained back 6.6 lb/ 3 kg while I was absent from MFP for 6 months.
    My GW is 110 lb/ 50 kg.
    I'm on low carbs diet.
  • djheath72
    djheath72 Posts: 2 Member
    I have always been right at 100 my whole life. I am 47 years old. I had back surgery 3 years ago and know I am 130 and can’t seem to budge it at all. I just started this program. I am walking 1 + mikes at least 3 days a week starting out and doing some yoga, weight training and watching my diet. It’s been almost 3 weeks and no drop in weight. I am getting frustrated. Any advise???
  • CarolRo1
    CarolRo1 Posts: 13 Member
    5ft 1 and have a starting goal of losing a stone. I'm counting calories for the first time and am amazed by some of the numbers.

Also trying to get back into running with a walk run program
  • CarolRo1
    CarolRo1 Posts: 13 Member
    djheath72 wrote: »
    I have always been right at 100 my whole life. I am 47 years old. I had back surgery 3 years ago and know I am 130 and can’t seem to budge it at all. I just started this program. I am walking 1 + mikes at least 3 days a week starting out and doing some yoga, weight training and watching my diet. It’s been almost 3 weeks and no drop in weight. I am getting frustrated. Any advise???

Are you able to walk faster on your walks to get some extra calorie burn? I worked out the calories for my walk with my dog yesterday on MFP and was amazed how few it got me. I think because my pace was slow and it didnt raise my heart rate.
  • lewdkiss
    lewdkiss Posts: 90 Member
    5’3 over here and I’d like to lose about 50 lbs myself. Feel free to add me all. Just got started again today. :)