One time I. . .

MelG7777
MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
edited March 2020 in Chit-Chat
Post something good. An embarrassing thing that happened. Whatever.

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    One time my friend and I thought it would it would be a good idea to hop the fence and get into the town fair for free. At the top of the fence there was barbed wire, it snagged the *kitten* of my jeans and tore a hole...good times!
  • MelG7777
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    One time my friend and I thought it would it would be a good idea to hop the fence and get into the town fair for free. At the top of the fence there was barbed wire, it snagged the *kitten* of my jeans and tore a hole...good times!

Did you get caught? Ripped jeans is probably punishment enough though!
  • Lift_Eat_Repeat
    Lift_Eat_Repeat Posts: 76 Member
    One time I went to make a call on a company phone and my coworker informed me that I put the phone number into the calculator and that’s one of the dumbest moments in my life.

I do this most days! 😂😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Did you get caught? Ripped jeans is probably punishment enough though!

No we didn't get caught, but they were my favourite jeans! I remember saving up to buy them too - the memory does make me laugh tho
    And it serves me right!
  • MelG7777
    tams_89 wrote: »
    One time I took the day off School to go and see Will Smith at the Hitch premiere 😍 I told the teacher I got sick but then my picture was on the news and I was there wearing my Hitch cap 🙈🤣

Omg! WORTH IT!
  • MelG7777
    One time I took the day off School to go and see Will Smith at the Hitch premiere 😍 I told the teacher I got sick but then my picture was on the news and I was there wearing my Hitch cap 🙈🤣

Omg! WORTH IT!

Ikr 😍 I just tried to find the pic lol
    Got this one, I touched his hand 🤣 it was 15 years ago crazy
    aszpplasmuir.jpg

May I please touch your hand?🙏
  • MelG7777
    One morning I took a sexy selfie and wrote some cute things to send to my then boyfriend.
    We used to work together but he was off on that day and i decide to send him that “nice” good morning message....
    Because I was rushing.......I accidentally sent it to the wrong person.....that happened to be a colleague from work!!! 😳
    It was so awkward and embarrassing.....when I got to the office I asked my colleague if we could have a word in private and I explained and apologised...
    He said that he knew straight away it was not for him and he blushed really bad.....
    No need to say that it was extremely awkward for both of us......and it took a few days to clear the air.....
    🤦🏻‍♀️

Omgggggg!! One time I was trying to do something “funny” and accidentally sent a topless pic of myself instead. What a dumb*kitten* I am. I seriously thought that kind of accident was impossible. Now I know. The hard way. (Please never disclose yourself if you read this thread....I made a fool of myself enough)

Ohhhh nooo 😜😂🤦🏻‍♀️
    It’s soooo embarrassing 😂😂😂
    Luckily that was the only time I did something like that!!!! I’ve sent messages to people by mistake but nothing like that!!! I definitely learnt my lesson 😂

Same!!
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    One time my friend & I tried to rollerblade from
    Manhattan to Queens but couldn’t find the footpath over the 59th st bridge and wound up on the roadway. A bus pulled over and the driver said, “Get on the damn bus!” So we did.

Years later I figured it out and became a regular cyclist/walker over that bridge
  • MelG7777
    I ran across these pics while looking for something yesterday.....didn’t know where else to put it so I started a thread. One time I went to a Janet Jackson concert when she came to the Bradley Center. And I was 3rd row center stage. And it was amazing. And Usher was the opener. USHER! Omg.
    nlwrkidas9zp.jpeg
    7hsm4n26cl2j.jpeg

Ummmmm, hello abs!😍

Not a fan of Usher but I was at the fragrance counter at Neiman Marcus in ATL one day. I turned around and he was standing right there with his wife, browsing around the various items. I thought it might be someone who just looks like him so I blurted out to the associate assisting me "Is that Usher?" She confirmed it was him. Said a lot of celebrities come to that location. I think he may have heard me blurt out what I said. I was a little surprised because I'd never witnessed a celebrity in person, but again, I'm not a fan so..

That’s fun! I’m not a huge fan, he’s ok. But it’s funny that he was the opener. I can’t remember if I really knew who is was or not then. When I flew to Baltimore in Oct we had a layover in Michigan. The guy boarding the plane in front of me had just run into Ice Cube at the airport McDonalds. Lol🤣 So he showed me the pic they took together and that was pretty cool. Being from WI you see celebrities every so often but it’s very far from common. So we get excited.🤪
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    One time I accidentally stumbled into s nude beach. Took me a bit to realize what I just did.
  • MelG7777
    AriesFL wrote: »
    One time I accidentally stumbled into s nude beach. Took me a bit to realize what I just did.

Did you stay or go?
  • AriesFL
    AriesFL Posts: 810 Member
    AriesFL wrote: »

Did you stay or go?

Stayed. I was too comfy and already drinking. The nudity wasn’t hurting me.