March 14 Sign In

Replies

• fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Happy birthday @BonnieHosk85!
    Pass day #2, a few wrong food choices but not too bad, felt comfortable not having a dessert
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 50 min walk
    Tracking yes calories no
  • cilia2k
    cilia2k Posts: 63 Member
    Yes × 3
    Pass day 1
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    March 14

Exercise: Yes, 50 mins walking
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,958 Member
    Happy Birthday Bonnie!

March 14
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    💚

Meals eaten out: ZERO
    Pass Days Used: ZERO❣️

2okwg2ow3vve.jpeg
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    @juliemouse83
    Everything is better in a cast iron pan. My mother was great with cast iron - I keep trying. I think because most homes here in SFL are electric cooking with cast iron is a little more difficult. Glad you were able to make successful alternative plans.
  • SuziQ113
    @nodm
    Wall-E was a favorite of my DH and mine. Yes, a great reminder when we get complacent with our exercise and meals, but also a great love story. It's interesting how I can cry over a cartoon.
  • SuziQ113
    @BonnieHosk85
    Happy belated birthday.
    I hope you are able to move through the pain and find your balance.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thanks, @dsgoingtodoit!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, @stella7x7, and kind words!

Appreciate the kind words, @TerriRichardson112!

Thanks, @hollis100! Sometimes that strength gets smushed way down, but I’m so glad it found its way to the top again! :heart:

Thanks, @exermom!

Thanks, @snowshoe072!

Happy birthday to fellow pi baby, Mr. @juliemouse83!! Sounds like you had a great one despite the restrictions! Cast iron is the best!!

Thanks, @w8goal4life, for your encouragement! :heart:

Thanks, @alligatorob!

Thank you, @katmary71!!

@JTreasures, thank you!

Thanks so much, @windowqueen2003! Putnam County (Cookeville) was hit horribly hard as well. It’s just horrible but Tennessee is the Volunteer State and living up to its name through all this. Folks are helping each other and it’s a beautiful thing to see. Like Mr. Rogers says, “find the helpers”. They say the tornado was on the ground for over 50 miles.

fz62nhcnrgkg.jpeg

Thanks, @fatbambi2017!

Thanks, @MadisonMolly2017! Love your habit tracker!

Thanks, @SuziQ113!

Thanks, @bold_rabbit!

And to our greatest encourager, @RangerRickL … thanks for the birthday wishes and for all you do for us!! You’re a constant in our lives and are so appreciated!! :heart:

Much love,
    Bonnie
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    @bold_rabbit I hope you feel better soon.

If you're worried about possibly having mild COVID-19, you might check with your local hospital about getting tested -- I'm in the United States, where I believe the govt. funded testing this week. A white tent suddenly appeared on the lawn of our small hospital and is offering tests for for everybody.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    @Hollis100

Thanks. That is likely a state initiative. Our state is not so organized. We are only testing people sick enough to be in the hospital at this time. My hope is that I will not be one of those. 😁
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Fell asleep again before posting, a happy result of getting a lot of exercise.

Yes x3

Be well.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Well....not worried about it ya'll....and I'm Texan so "ya'll" is okay around here....
    I had a piece of the cherry pie we made for PI day......and the kids insisted we get a little vanilla ice cream...and it was sooo yummy! I logged my calories...and went slightly over my TDEE maintenance...so yesterday was my 2nd pass day. Onward..and hey - just sharing my joy...my scale and I met this morning before coffee...and I'm down 11 pounds in 59 days! :D
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Exercise: Y 4 treadmill miles at the Y while my wife stood 50 deep in line to get into the meat market at opening.
    Calories: N
    Tracked: N not all of them

Had friends over and got too close to the cookie tray too many times.
    Pass#3
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Hey all! Checking in for yesterday (3/14) now.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, I worked yesterday. I do makeup and hair for photoshoots but I also act as the photographer's assistant. That means up and down, hanging and re-hanging backdrops, etc. I was also playing with the client's dogs to keep them distracted so they wouldn't get to any of the photographer's equipment which was quite a bit of exercise as well lol.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes I did. The photographer always brings chocolate truffles. I only had one!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    edited March 2020
    @SuziQ113 Yes, it was a beautiful love story and the music was out of this world! Take care.

@BonnieHosk85 Belated Happy Birthday!
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    @nodm
    Wall-E was a favorite of my DH and mine. Yes, a great reminder when we get complacent with our exercise and meals, but also a great love story. It's interesting how I can cry over a cartoon.

• nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    @bold_rabbit I hope that you are feeling better today!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member

Today is my birthday and I'm giving this gift to myself ... honesty, faithfulness to myself, and the gift of health. Not sure why I sabotage myself the way I do, but I really hope to stop this pattern from here on out.

@BonnieHosk85. Happy Birthday for the 14th. I apologise for missing it the first time through (I get lost in my own world too often).

Hope you had a great day.

Your gift to yourself sounds perfect. Receive it with all blessings. It's a gift that keeps giving.

Add self forgiveness to that gift too (for times when things get too much). You deserve that too.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thanks, @craigo3154 and @nodm!! :heart:
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Good morning, team!

After a rough start to March, two-week sickness, getting through the illness and death of my father-in-law, tornadoes tearing apart my city, and the world falling apart, I had a major meltdown yesterday.

I stopped on the way home from the grocery store and bought a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts. I fully intended eating them all when I got home, which is slightly ridiculous. I ate two on the way home (logged them for 500 calories) and then wisdom prevailed and I packed the rest of them up for two elderly neighbors.

I guess I figured I deserved it or something. Who knows? In any case, after hardly exercising at all this month, not logging everything I have eaten, and avoiding the scale I popped on it this morning. Only up 1.1 pounds so for that I'm thankful, but I'm back on it this morning.

Today is my birthday and I'm giving this gift to myself ... honesty, faithfulness to myself, and the gift of health. Not sure why I sabotage myself the way I do, but I really hope to stop this pattern from here on out.

Committing to being faithful to this group and its tenets for the rest of the month as well. <3

Here's a sunrise to signify my new start ...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful gift! You have also given that gift to some of us like me. Thank you!