What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited March 2020
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Witnessing a couple fight. Co-dependent unemployed partner was discovered by his own child via her school peer [one of her best friends] who showed her the entire by-play of his inappropriate texts to her single mum soon after her arrival at school, with videos of him via her Nanny-cam showing him in the house her father pays for, during his "supposed" working hours, which the girls exposed to her loving step-mum as advised by the biological mum, for having done the very same thing to them when she too was a baby.

#PlayaSquashed

She has JUST texted me. She is pulling all support - cash, credit cards, car, guarantee on his Father's homes ( banks can take it, she doesn't care anymore), she and the stepdaughter's mother are going to relay her care & education until year 's end before they will see how their shared daughter should proceed, pulling rental support to his mother ... He dipped OUTSIDE and lost.

When confronted, he chose to lie. Taking money from all 4 women, lying that he was working. When his shared itinerary for video'd days were recorded as proof of his lies ... She was done.

The videos from multiple evenings with her (1 of the 4) the little 10 year old's recorded video was too too much for her to ignore. Elementary school detectives. Children arent stupid, they know who pays the bills and keeps them in security and comfort. Children KNOW who loves them and will do EVERYTHING, even to protect them.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    k8eekins wrote: »
    Witnessing a couple fight. Co-dependent unemployed partner was discovered by his own child via her school peer [one of her best friends] who showed her the entire by-play of his inappropriate texts to her single mum soon after her arrival at school, with videos of him via her Nanny-cam showing him in the house her father pays for, during his "supposed" working hours, which the girls exposed to her loving step-mum as advised by the biological mum, for having done the very same thing to them when she too was a baby.

#PlayaSquashed

She has JUST texted me. She is pulling all support - cash, credit cards, car, guarantee on his Father's homes ( banks can take it, she doesn't care anymore), she and the stepdaughter's mother are going to relay her care & education until year 's end before they will see how their shared daughter should proceed, pulling rental support to his mother ... He dipped OUTSIDE and lost.

When confronted, he chose to lie. Taking money from all 4 women, lying that he was working. When his shared itinerary for video'd days were recorded as proof of his lies ... She was done.

The videos from multiple evenings with her (1 of the 4) the little 10 year old's recorded video was too too much for her to ignore. Elementary school detectives. Children arent stupid, they know who pays the bills and keeps them in security and comfort. Children KNOW who loves them and will do EVERYTHING, even to protect them.

Not QUIT Family. #On principle
  • Pbgbudman66
    Pbgbudman66 Posts: 24 Member
    Watching mindless TV
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    eweigel66 wrote: »
    Watching mindless TV

Cable News, huh ??
  • Pbgbudman66
    Pbgbudman66 Posts: 24 Member
    Busch family brewed

I work for a Beer Distribution Company
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    edited March 2020
    Just finished an hour on the treadmill using the steep incline program. It felt great... could have gone another hour but I got a blister on my foot 15-min in & couldn't bear anymore time in pain.

Oh, boo... I need to wear more cushiony socks.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    On the boring elliptical. Workout during class was low on cardio.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    In bed where I feel like staying all day. My throat hurts.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    In bed where I feel like staying all day. My throat hurts.

Hope you feel better soon hun🤗
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    balanc79 wrote: »
    Restocking empty shelves in produce after the weekend of crazy buying from customers

Yay!! Bananas!!!
  • Motorsheen
    right now.... just watching the stock market.

source.gif
  • GettinLean19
    GettinLean19 Posts: 452 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    right now.... just watching the stock market.

source.gif

You are such a masochist
  • Motorsheen
    [ so hopefully they listened to all my warnings.

giphy.gif
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Omg....looking for something in some storage bins and ran into a million pics. Couldn’t stop looking. Now it’s 3am and I have 1/2 a mil “throw back pics” on my phone. 🙈

i'd be doing the same thing! you're funny Mel :D<3
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Feet on the desk.. watching the clock
  • SoUl_ReBeL2021
    SoUl_ReBeL2021 Posts: 120 Member
    Laying in bed with a heating pad on my stomach..
  • TarryTaffyTwo
    TarryTaffyTwo Posts: 448 Member
    Wondering why I didn't count calories on my 3 egg-Cheddar-beef-onion-mushroom dinner omelette before eating it, sloshed down with a lager... 1,400-cals?! Wow. Fortunately, I was 400-cals low yesterday.

giphy.gif