I reached One-derland today!

MySlimGoals
MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
I've been going hard out since the start of August. I started at 268lbs and have been logging in every single day. I cut out all soda and junk which was the hardest thing in the world to me. Today I finally went below 200lbs when I weighed this morning. Funny how my weight sat just above it for several weeks as if the scale didn't want to believe that I could possibly ever be lower. I've still got a long way to go yet but the physical changes are huge and I feel so fit and thin already. I've spent my whole adult life obese so I want to change that for good.

Replies

• denisseerios
    denisseerios Posts: 22 Member
    GREAT job! Keep going and don’t stop
  • RCPV
    RCPV Posts: 342 Member
    That is truly impressive! Good for you. Keep it going, you've got this! :)
  • valkyriemfp
    valkyriemfp Posts: 6 Member
    Great job! And losing all that is just going to make moving around even easier, it's the little things. Cutting out soda is the first thing I did too, was overweight straight out the womb and almost 200 lbs by middle school.
  • valkyriemfp
    valkyriemfp Posts: 6 Member
    Super inspiring :)
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited March 2020
    Great job!!! With the hard work but also with the patience!! I know you have to be so proud of your determination!
  • mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 600 Member
    That is so wonderful. Congratulations on a job well done. And thanks for posting--I need that inspiration.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    Good job I’m at 207 and I can’t wait to hit onderland I been at a stall for 3 weeks 😔😔

Keep pushing and don't stop - you will make it too! It just takes a lot of time and patience when it starts to stall.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Great job- what a day for you!
  • AlettaJean
    AlettaJean Posts: 23 Member
    Great work!
  • MurphmomSparkles
    MurphmomSparkles Posts: 205 Member
    Congratulations 🤸
  • laceyjopatterson
    laceyjopatterson Posts: 1 Member
    I’m starting my journey today. I’m 219 and only 5’3”. I’ve never been successful at losing weight, so I came here for a little inspiration. This was exactly what I needed!
  • fatmanthinuk
    fatmanthinuk Posts: 44 Member
    Good job chuck! Keep going and keep posting...I love hearing about peoples success!
  • joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member
    edited May 2020
    70 lb wt loss = losing an Irish Setter! 😀
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    I’m starting my journey today. I’m 219 and only 5’3”. I’ve never been successful at losing weight, so I came here for a little inspiration. This was exactly what I needed!

You can do this!! We're here to cheer you on.😮
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Fantastic!!
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Very inspiring!
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Congratulations! That's so awesome what you have done for yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!