• lollg115
    lollg115 Posts: 4 Member
    Heyoooo.....im new.....
  • alissabreden
    alissabreden Posts: 8 Member
    I'd love more friends! My feed is so emptyyy 😩
  • richr196
    richr196 Posts: 16 Member
    I would really like some more friends as I have been away a while and most of the friends I did have are now inactive. Thank you
  • ILoveSoda91
    ILoveSoda91 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello everyone! I would love to have more friends, especially during these trying times of working to be active while staying inside!
  • VictoriaFitLife
    VictoriaFitLife Posts: 34 Member
    zachduden wrote: »
    I'm always accepting friend requests from motivational and inspirational people, so feel free to add me! Also, leave a comment below if you would like others to add you! :)

Just started to become active on here several weeks ago. Have no friends yet but would love some for motivation, as well! Feel free to add me! ☮️✌️
  • Ikeeptrying2
    Ikeeptrying2 Posts: 156 Member
    Newbie here that would like to have friends on my list for interaction and support.
  • DaisheaBoo
    DaisheaBoo Posts: 121 Member
    EVERYONE CAN ADD ME!!!! IM A NICE HUMAN BEING!!! :)<3o:)
  • XLNC1981
    XLNC1981 Posts: 114 Member
    👆👆I second that!! Plus this isolated living ain’t easy... show me what ya got and adddd
  • cguevarra
    cguevarra Posts: 86 Member
    Always wanting new friends!
  • jkenney95
    jkenney95 Posts: 5 Member
    Yes!!!! I need more friends on this app!!!
  • martinnathanial
    martinnathanial Posts: 5 Member
    Nate from upstate NY. Who wants to be my fitness pal? (Sorry). I rock climb, hike and do calisthenics
  • mary_lou_rios
    mary_lou_rios Posts: 45 Member
    Always willing to make new friends with similar interests and goals - to me this is not a platform for dating so please don’t friend me with that intent-😇
  • jkenney95
    jkenney95 Posts: 5 Member
    I want more friends! My MFP feed is so dry... I've been on this app before, I go between this one and Lose It! often... looking to utilize this app a bit more, so add me and let's support one another!
  • gymratjasmine
    gymratjasmine Posts: 61 Member
    Hello,

Feel free to add me if you're an active member and want to motivate/inspire each other :)
  • denisseerios
    denisseerios Posts: 22 Member
    More friends please!! Divorced last year, and now I’m working on ME! 💜
  • newlife0516
    newlife0516 Posts: 83 Member
    I’m on MFP everyday. Always open to new friends as long as you don’t ask for money 😁.
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    👋 add me
  • JosJourney2018
    JosJourney2018 Posts: 28 Member
    3 months in. Almost 2 stone down. Daily user. I am from Ireland
  • Venus_1
    Venus_1 Posts: 71 Member
    Hey people! Feel free to add. My goal is not to add 50 pounds by sitting at home and to lose 15 or so.
  • Gl4ever
    Gl4ever Posts: 36 Member
    Yes you can add me i am almost 200 days in and 50+lbs lost and still going. Lets get healthier together.