Final Physique and stat update (no contest appearance😔)

Today would have been the start of my one week dry out prior to prep, unfortunately due to the epidemic, shows won't resume until May 10th...stayed the course though. Final physique and stats:

Unflexed and flexed:

Bodyfat: 7-8% (fluctuates often, who knows)
Chest: 45"
Arms: 16.2" (up .4 inches from last year!)
Waist: 27"

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Looking amazing! Several people at my gym are in the same place with cancelled contests.
  • fitnessguy266
    fitnessguy266 Posts: 150 Member
    Looking amazing! Several people at my gym are in the same place with cancelled contests.

Thank you! It's rough, i know several contestants who feel like they've wasted 16-20 weeks of their lives for contest prep.....i have no regrets, it was certainly worth it. I now have the luxury of building toward maintenance calories until May😉
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Oh I'm sorry about the contests, but you look fantastic!!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Good gracious...which one(s) were the "unflexed" pics?! No back pic but it looks like you were ready to fly with those wings.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    You did good!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,454 Member
    Today would have been the start of my one week dry out prior to prep, unfortunately due to the epidemic, shows won't resume until May 10th...stayed the course though. Final physique and stats:

Unflexed and flexed:

Legs?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    I feel your pain. I had a lifting competition on MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, and they've already cancelled/postponed. What?! That's over 10 weeks out! No inkling of a refund for my entry fee either.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Daaaang!! You done good! I’m sorry about your contest being cancelled, because you were definitely ready. That looks like a lot of hard work and sacrifice.
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    Roadmap! You look great.
  • fitnessguy266
    sardelsa wrote: »
    Oh I'm sorry about the contests, but you look fantastic!!

Thank you, i've noticed your support up to this point😉 thanks for the kind words.
  • fitnessguy266
    Good gracious...which one(s) were the "unflexed" pics?! No back pic but it looks like you were ready to fly with those wings. [/quo

Appreciated! May take some soon.
  • fitnessguy266

Unflexed and flexed:

Legs?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I see what you did there😉 need to learn how to take legs shots without "stuff" showing.
  • fitnessguy266
    tuckerrj wrote: »
    I feel your pain. I had a lifting competition on MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND, and they've already cancelled/postponed. What?! That's over 10 weeks out! No inkling of a refund for my entry fee either.

What??!! Ridiculous, any process you could look into to get it escalated? I'm sure you worked your *kitten* off for it!
  • fitnessguy266
    Daaaang!! You done good! I’m sorry about your contest being cancelled, because you were definitely ready. That looks like a lot of hard work and sacrifice.

Thanks man, was really excited about this one....2019 was a good year leading into this year's competition. I appreciate the kind words, i've come too far to slack off!💪
  • fitnessguy266
    Talan79 wrote: »
    Roadmap! You look great.

Thanks! I've grown to enjoy the increased vascularity in a shredded state, i think it looks cool lol!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Nice work.

Yeah shows/meets postponed kinda suck but really no biggie considered everything else about life.

At age 50 I was ready to blow some records up in powerlifting in a few days. I doubt it will be rescheduled as more and more info comes out.
  • fitnessguy266
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Nice work.

Yeah shows/meets postponed kinda suck but really no biggie considered everything else about life.

At age 50 I was ready to blow some records up in powerlifting in a few days. I doubt it will be rescheduled as more and more info comes out.

For sure, shows being cancelled are the least of our concerns right now considering how the world is changing now. Anything planned for in 2021? I'm a fan of a lot of advice you give here, would love to know!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Not that far ahead. Depends on my health with this thing going around. My goal is always to train and extend life.

I think being ranked top ten in the world is achievable and maybe competing at world's in 2021 if things returm to normal and thingscreturm to normal & I can compete at Raw Nationals this year.