Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I also think he’s too muscular. I ultimately like a athletic body but not competition levels,
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Ladies...

Honestly... Frank Zane, this Dudes a bodybuilding legend, Mr Aesthetics they call him...

I mean I could never get there without like 10lbs of skin surgically removed and even then, I'm not going to kid myself... Nor do I feel like I ever need to reach this for any reason..

I get, in the eye of the beholder and all, but are our ideals of beauty really so dissimilar... I mean, Dudes a living work of art, is he not?
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    i don't like ladies with much muscles, it scares me away.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mmmk... I truly thought this was a myth. Convenient for me as I like lifting (which will never ever change). So...

Guys/Gals,
    Do you have a preference for how lean, vascular, "ripped to *kitten* shreds," etc your partner looks?

d1ni2qq27mjr.jpg

I think he looks fantastic. But I would be too intimidate to date him. Plus, he is at a level of fitness that I am not, and I doubt he is one for vegging out for days at a time.... 😬😂 But he is not as vascular, massive, and veiny as body builders nowadays.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Guys, you like stupid girls, yes?

Shoe on the other foot -

Ladies like smart dudes yes? Even if they have no sense of humor or wit

I would likely shrivel up and die if I had to hang out with someone who lacked a sense of humor or wit. Smarts are good. But that’s broad. They don’t have to be genius level.
  • MelG7777
    edited March 2020
    N
    Ladies...

Honestly... Frank Zane, this Dudes a bodybuilding legend, Mr Aesthetics they call him...

I mean I could never get there without like 10lbs of skin surgically removed and even then, I'm not going to kid myself... Nor do I feel like I ever need to reach this for any reason..

I get, in the eye of the beholder and all, but are our ideals of beauty really so dissimilar... I mean, Dudes a living work of art, is he not?

Mmmk... I truly thought this was a myth. Convenient for me as I like lifting (which will never ever change). So...

Guys/Gals,
    Do you have a preference for how lean, vascular, "ripped to *kitten* shreds," etc your partner looks?

d1ni2qq27mjr.jpg

I appreciate the art and I respect the dedication to get there but...

He’s not sexually appealing to me

I TOLD you this Jesse. I told you. Admire the dedication but not really my ideal. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems like I’m in the majority on this one.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited March 2020
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    N
    Ladies...

Guys/Gals,

d1ni2qq27mjr.jpg

I TOLD you this Jesse. I told you. Admire the dedication but not really my ideal. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems like I’m in the majority on this one.

😂...

You are right per the uge my dear friend ❤️

Eta... We need to catch up
  • MelG7777
    N
    Ladies...

Guys/Gals,

d1ni2qq27mjr.jpg

😂...

You are right per the uge my dear friend ❤️

Eta... We need to catch up

Lol....see. It’s almost like how people say women do certain things for other women. Like certain beauty things cuz guys don’t care. Like, this guys doing it for himself probably but guys probably like it more than women! I’m sure some do.

Yes, definitely. I think I’m free from now until.....indefinitely. 😂😩
  • MelG7777
    DC,
    sq5xqkbfrti2.jpeg

qtn8xvjgqfs6.png
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    DC,
    sq5xqkbfrti2.jpeg

qtn8xvjgqfs6.png

Dude I have to update you on all the happenings with WC... A whole lot of exciting, well nothing I guess 😂...
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Ladies...

Pet names, yes or no?
  • MelG7777
    Ladies...

Pet names, yes or no?

If they’re not annoying. I like ‘em.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Ladies...

Pet names, yes or no?

If they’re not annoying. I like ‘em.

But the annoying was are the best ones 😂
  • MelG7777
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Hey who delete my dripping donut . What a bunch of fun killing Nazis. It's the Apocalypses lighten up 😋

It’s almost like all of last night never happened around here. 🙈
    ......off to review the posting policies......
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Ladies...

Pet names, yes or no?

Depends on how many and what they are. Lol
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Ladies...

Pet names, yes or no?

Depends on how many and what they are. Lol

Like if I called you...

My little tootsie roll peanut butter chocolate honey crumple kisses 🤔
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited March 2020
    Ladies and Gentlemen...

Your SO's Celebrity crushes, okay or no?

Like I have a poster of Gal Gadot in my garage gym...