What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited March 2020
    @NewLIFEstyle4ME I love your positive outlook on everything. <3 Your cute pictures, too! Count it all joy!

My NSVs: well, yesterday was the first day I managed to go significantly *over* my calorie goal since I got sick a few weeks ago. I've been consistently way under as I have issues with losing appetite during stress and illness.

I now just about get smalls or extra smalls in things. My husband went on a trip recently (before all this) and he brought home shirts for me for his trip and not only did I not worry if he'd find anything that fit, I didn't worry that him getting smalls would be too small.

Somedays are still a struggle where I think my clothing lies to me (I can't REALLY be a small).

Every day, I get up, armor up against the dragonboss I'm going up against, and keep fighting the good fight. I've slayed countless dragonpants by now. Though, the slog is moving slower now that I'm on the last 20.

Good luck out there, everyone! Make today a GOOD day! A JOYful day!

Thank you my Boo, :kissing_heart: you are ALWAYS so encouraging to me and I quite frankly LOVE IT!!!!

You are doing sooooo very well, I LOVE that you're slim and trim and a size small...that's fabulous honey! Even more than that, I super love your way of thinking/living about being a SLAYER of dragons (bosses and all kinds of slick and yucky type of dragons in y/our lives (even and especially our own blasted "dragons") that are DAILY "trying" their darnest to be rearing their ugly heads and trying (and many times shockingly super succeeding in/at/with their POWER stealing and evil influence(s) AND mind-controlling us, with their WICKED and LYING/DECEIVING mess. You go girl. Aint nobody over here putting up with/giving in to these power-draining dragons everywhere we turn. You're THE BEST, period.

Lastly, I LOVE that you say "MAKE" it a GOOD day! A JOYFUL Day! Cause that exactly what we "dragon slayers MUST do/be" No one is going to be it FOR US, we've got to do it for/by ourselves firstly and hopefully others will join in...but don't count on it. All we can do is be light and try to encourage/inspire others by/with our example AND HAVE FUN DOING IT. <3o:)<3
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,931 Member
    ... I am not a runner. I get shin splints and stitches in my side and I've never been able to run, though I've been fairly fit for most of my life.

I got on the treadmill yesterday and decided to see if I could jog for just a little while before things started to hurt. Figured I'd go 3 minutes and then slow the pace to something manageable. Maybe try some HIIT or something to keep isolation interesting.

... I jogged 2 miles in 22 minutes, and then walked 2 more miles in 30 minutes and felt pretty good.

O_O

I keep checking my house for the pod that I must have hatched from. It's like I don't even know me anymore. I might try jogging again tomorrow if I don't feel like taking 2 hours to get my normal step count...

That is FANTASTIC! And a safe way to get out of the damn house if you try it. If you end up walking, that's awesome, too.

Keep looking for that pod. It's got to be there somewhere. :wink:
  • LissaDay77
    LissaDay77 Posts: 3 Member
    peonycarol wrote: »
    I can wear my wedding ring for the first time in 3 years!

Me too!!!
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Terytha wrote: »
    Today is exactly 365 days since I downloaded MFP.

I've somehow kept up this weight loss thing for an entire year. :0

Honestly when I started I didn't think I could do it. I'm just THAT stubborn I guess.

Congratulations, @Terytha! Here's to persistence (or stubbornness). HAHA! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!