Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Replies

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Fun fact.....in case you haven’t noticed I’m EXTREMELY visual. I love seeing your pics and posting pics of all kinds. I was the kid in middle school that brought a camera to school ALL THE TIME. I’m talking 110 film. Then 35mm film. Worked on the yearbook etc. So....sorry for always going overboard on the pics!🙈

You're adorable. 💕
    I like your posts and pics 😊
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Fun fact.....in case you haven’t noticed I’m EXTREMELY visual. I love seeing your pics and posting pics of all kinds. I was the kid in middle school that brought a camera to school ALL THE TIME. I’m talking 110 film. Then 35mm film. Worked on the yearbook etc. So....sorry for always going overboard on the pics!🙈

You're adorable. 💕
    I like your posts and pics 😊

🤗THANK YOU! That’s so nice of you.
  • indigoblu74
    indigoblu74 Posts: 86 Member
    I didn't choose the LOL life, the lmaorotf chose moi.
  • MelG7777
    Bumper
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Double-jointed fingers (on both hands), I can do this, this and a few other tricks I couldn't find images of quickly on Google.

Basically, I'm a superhero whose powers include grossing people out and being predisposed to arthritis.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited October 2020
    I'm boring sorry not sorry 🤷🏽‍♂️

How about a boring fact? 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    When I was in 4th grade, I told my dad I wanted to do a science project to see what cleaning products would get the freckles off my face...

That ended up not being what I did my science project on... Also, Bounty paper towels are not the quilted quicker picker upper....
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    I got my start in physical pen testing at an early age. That’s part of the reason I was deemed incorrigible at a fairly young age.
  • brustmannzwei
    toriann319 wrote: »
    When I was in 4th grade, I told my dad I wanted to do a science project to see what cleaning products would get the freckles off my face...

That ended up not being what I did my science project on... Also, Bounty paper towels are not the quilted quicker picker upper....

What is the quilted quicker picker upper? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I got my start in physical pen testing at an early age. That’s part of the reason I was deemed incorrigible at a fairly young age.

At the risk of appearing a bit thick, what is "physical pen testing" ?
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

Have I told you lately how much I love you?!! No? Well I do 😍🥰
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    I'm not sure if I posted on here but I collect pressed coins. Not many places have these and it makes me super sad.
  • brustmannzwei
    edited October 2020

B&E without authorization. 😁

Well, back then it was w/o authorization.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I almost burned my parents house to the ground playing with firecrackers.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited October 2020

Ok, speak slowly, keep in mind its early here, Im blonde and Australian :# 😂

B&E?
  • MelG7777

Have I told you lately how much I love you?!! No? Well I do 😍🥰

😊😊 Maybe not lately....usually just from my kids! This makes me happy. I love you right back. 😍🤗
  • brustmannzwei

Ok, speak slowly, keep in mind its early here, Im blonde and Australian

B&E?

Sorry, I forget youins are from all over. Breaking and entering.
  • slimgirljo15

Ok, speak slowly, keep in mind its early here, Im blonde and Australian

B&E?

Sorry, I forget youins are from all over. Breaking and entering.

ah huh.. got ya now 😂
  • fitnessinmy30s
    fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
    Hmmmm well I love to sleep with one leg out ontop of the blanket to get that cooooool air sensation all night 🙌🏻