Korean Diet

2»

Replies

• serimahmood
    serimahmood Posts: 11 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    A Korean diet is basically what the average Korean eats daily? Heck most Chinese people aren't overweight or obese and the same with Japanese. It's NOT the diet. It's more about how MUCH they eat.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

this is the method of life style modification with best eating habits
  • serimahmood
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    I love eating Korean food. Kimchi and galbi give me rather fragrant flatulence, so people around me don't love me eating Korean food.

why people don't love ???
  • serimahmood
    It depends, just like American diets there are healthy and unhealthy ways to eat traditional Korean foods. When a typical Korean diet is not so nutritious, the main culprits tend to be too many simple starches such as rice and too much sodium. Focus on fish, lean meats, pickles, and vegetables and a Korean diet can be very healthy.
    very true i am experience Korean food since few months and can see visible results .and the crazy part is that i have just purchase ebook for Korean Meal plan :-D
  • serimahmood
    You people have it all wrong.
    Korea has a national assembly. Japan has a Diet.

hows that
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited March 2020
    Is this just David Chang messin’ withus? I watched your show. Korean food looks like it could almost be the next Indian. 😉

ETA. Love Indian food. We don’t have Korean here though... set us up?
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    psychod787 wrote: »
    The Korean diet... isn't that the one where you can eat all the Korean you want, but you have to catch the Korean yourself?🤔

I'm guessing your local grocer shelves are getting empty...

The dog was looking nervous today...lol

Just this morning I was thinking about which of my critters would go first. Fortunately for them I have enough food for now.

There's wild turkeys walking around my neighborhood right now and no turkey in the grocery store, kind of looking at then in a different light!

There is a flock of wild turkeys living in the brush surrounding a golf course near where I live (VERY TAME for turkeys; will just let u walk up 2 w/in a few feet of them wc wild turkeys normally won't let u do) but I'm sure local LE would take a dim view of "harvesting" them. LOL!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    The Korean diet... isn't that the one where you can eat all the Korean you want, but you have to catch the Korean yourself?🤔

Just this morning I was thinking about which of my critters would go first. Fortunately for them I have enough food for now.

There's wild turkeys walking around my neighborhood right now and no turkey in the grocery store, kind of looking at then in a different light!

We always have a lot of rabbits. I've never eaten rabbit, but I'd be willing.
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member

It's good braised in red wine and fresh veggies... mmmmm...
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »

It's good braised in red wine and fresh veggies... mmmmm...

Now we are talking!!! I see plenty of them hopping around spring and summer during my morning bike commutes

The acid in the red wine will help with the game taste that wild rabbits can have. Domestics, they are straight butter... lol
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    A Korean diet is basically what the average Korean eats daily? Heck most Chinese people aren't overweight or obese and the same with Japanese. It's NOT the diet. It's more about how MUCH they eat.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

this is the method of life style modification with best eating habits
    Kim Jong Un isn't a great reflection of that. :D

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png