Welcome New Members!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Welcome to MFP everyone ...I hope everyone has great success on their journey ....If anyone wants a cheerleader while they are on their journey feel free to add me ....wishing everyone the very best :)
  • firstnotions
    firstnotions Posts: 1 Member
    I am new to this process. I need to get this weight off of me and heal! I'm getting started and trying to figure it out!
  • sweetsiepop
    sweetsiepop Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone. I am not necessarily new but this year is the first time I have logged more than a few days at a time. So far I have lost 18 (took a very long 2.5 months but I am happy lol).
  • RoutineWorkOut
    RoutineWorkOut Posts: 3 Member
    Hello, my name is John. I just joined and looking for some friends, accountability and encouragement in my journey. Need to lose close to 20lbs.
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Heyyy newbies add me :)
  • johnwats9675
    johnwats9675 Posts: 2 Member
    Just getting started
  • maaka1981
    maaka1981 Posts: 140 Member
    Welcome everyone
  • lovepaulos
    lovepaulos Posts: 9 Member
    If anyone wants to be friends come add me! Back on track with tracking!
  • AquaMeow
    AquaMeow Posts: 296 Member
    Heyyy I'm looking for new fitness pal friends !!!
  • Meetadnankhalid
    Meetadnankhalid Posts: 3 Member
    Hi all, I am looking to reduce my body weight 25 %. I have downloaded this app to see my macros. Is there any one can help me to reduce carbs in my daily diet.
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Hello all, I've been good about my daily tracking since I started MFP in February and now I'm looking to be more active in the community. I find it especially helpful and inspirational talking to other women and stealing your tips so feel free to friend me!
  • nicedude_bxu
    nicedude_bxu Posts: 2 Member
    I have a pretty bad diet and vices too, trying to turn things around, downloaded this app 3 weeks ago and it helped me much...i now try to change my diet and workout daily...
  • BreeFu
    BreeFu Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all I’m new here I’m 25, student and Mum if 2 kids. I’m trying to loose weight Add me :)
  • milnpop
    milnpop Posts: 1 Member
    Just starting ugh nervous and excited at sams time

Hello, trying always to log in my food, exercise
  • ataleforthetimebeing
    ataleforthetimebeing Posts: 80 Member
    Hello. My name is Amrina (also known as Amy or Reena). I am new here and I love staying active. My current goals are just to maintain my overall fitness.
  • globalplanter
    globalplanter Posts: 6 Member
    Hey there, I'm Phil. Like everyone else, I'm trying to lose fat. I'm also trying to gain muscle at 50. We'll see how it goes!
  • Asia20202020
    Asia20202020 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, 👍🏼

I am Asia, and I want to tone up while maintaining my current weight. I thought I’d give this app a try to reach my goals.
  • e5litre
    e5litre Posts: 191 Member
    Hello everyone, I've had my account for a while now but first time reaching out to the community. Looking for new motivational friends. Great meeting everyone!
  • Tbods1
    Tbods1 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm "new" again. Hopefully this time I actually stick with it.