Mar 8:
    Mar 15:
    Mar 22: 218 lbs
    Mar 29:
    Mar 31:

This is my first challenge
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,129 Member
    Unfortunately, the scale is moving in the wrong direction for me. I'm having difficulty finding balance amongst the chaos in my life. I've been eating in ways that aren't nourishing to my body and consuming way more alcohol than I should.

Oh my, you are NOT alone in this struggle. Some folks respond to stress with an inability to eat much. Others just EAT. Each day I've been watching my weight and my average weight go up. Why might that be? It's me, that's why.

This staying home thing is a hard adjustment to make.🤪 Trying to adjust my focus for the upcoming week. Hope everyone is doing well and remembering to practice self-compassionate throughout these difficult times ❤️

Please read your own advice and try to take it. I will too. I'm not sure how good I'll be at it, but I won't do it at all if I don't try.

Take care of yourself and your neighbors.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,129 Member
    Original start: 243
    March start: 200
    March goal: 191
    Ultimate Goal: 159

March 1: 200
    March 8: 202 (+2, wrong way)
    March 15: 200
    March 22: 197 (-3)
    March 29:

Yay! ONEderland!
  • VictoriaFitLife
    VictoriaFitLife Posts: 34 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Unfortunately, the scale is moving in the wrong direction for me. I'm having difficulty finding balance amongst the chaos in my life. I've been eating in ways that aren't nourishing to my body and consuming way more alcohol than I should.

Oh my, you are NOT alone in this struggle. Some folks respond to stress with an inability to eat much. Others just EAT. Each day I've been watching my weight and my average weight go up. Why might that be? It's me, that's why.

This staying home thing is a hard adjustment to make.🤪 Trying to adjust my focus for the upcoming week. Hope everyone is doing well and remembering to practice self-compassionate throughout these difficult times ❤️

Please read your own advice and try to take it. I will too. I'm not sure how good I'll be at it, but I won't do it at all if I don't try.

Take care of yourself and your neighbors.

Thank you so much for the kind words and reassuring me that I'm not alone.
    You are so right about taking my own advice! I promote self-compassion but I haven't been the best at it lately. There is one thing that is helpful to me and may be of help to you is to try to speak to yourself only as you would to a friend. I ask myself, "Would I talk this way to someone I love?" If the answer is no, I try to adjust my self-talk. It sounds corny/cliche but it is effective and becomes easier when practiced regularly. I'm going to try to keep this in mind this week. Take care of yourself and have a happy Sunday! ❤️