Help!! The Gyms are closedd..

All the gyms are closed in my country, and thiss iss a terrible thing that could ever happen.. I got through a lay offf and I started to workout 1 month ago and am in a stage where I really reallyy should continue on what am doing anyone got any ideas or recommendations for a great workout I really don’t know what to do and it’s a serious topic I CANT LOSE *kitten* WAIT

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Please define what your workout was in a gym and your goal(s) would be helpful.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,373 MFP Moderator
    Not very specific towards a goal but AthleanX has some good stuff. Below is a pretty good place to start for a full body workout series

https://youtu.be/vc1E5CfRfos
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,971 Member
    edited March 2020
    Lots of things that you can do w/o a gym or exercise equipment at home to stay in shape.

Improvise.

No wts? Fill sandbags/buckets full of sand and bottles full of water & lift or carry them

Take a sledge hammer and bang dirt w/it. Or go and chop some dead trees in the woods.

Go hiking. Climb a steep hill. Put some sandbags in a backpack 2 make it more difficult.

The possibilities are endless.
  • DevonKaroline
    DevonKaroline Posts: 19 Member
    Typically, Split squat/lunge variations, Single leg hip thrust variations, pull-up and push-up variations are good go-to's with minimal equipment. Since you're not using as much load, you'll want to take each set close to failure.

Here's a playlist of ideas for at-home workouts: