If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,941 Member
    I would eat a bagel with lox, cream cheese, tomato, onion, and capers even if it DID have calories. I know this because I just ate one....

m7dzrgxgxyzs.jpg

Take-out only, so I brought it home and put it on a PROPER plate. I also bought a sack of fresh bagels for my neighbors; they are very happy about that. One made an early AM shopping trip, but didn't get bread, and their partner wanted bread. So they probably will still need more bread in an hour because FRESH bagels!

Why I had no self control and got a half-dozen day-old bagels I don't know. Well, I do know. I want to keep them in business and I love those bagels. Will I be smart enough to cut half of them in half and freeze them, or will I just stress eat the whole bag? Stay tuned to find out!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    iv7p8ddv8w4w.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    d5rkkgfgsobo.jpg
    Was craving these..
    So made some. I ate 3 yesterday with butter and jam.
    I was not within my cal limit yesterday :#

what are they???

Date scones.. 🤤
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    iv7p8ddv8w4w.jpg

*drool* Yesss please
  • pancakerunner
    d5rkkgfgsobo.jpg
    Was craving these..

what are they???

Date scones.. 🤤

OOoo yes!
  • pancakerunner
    iv7p8ddv8w4w.jpg

*drool* Yesss please

the cheese looks perfect
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    An entire large plain cheese pizza. Damn do I have a big craving for one right now.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    jbizsiiyrdad.jpg
    h0ppftmfbndu.jpg
    hpv3t8dcmn4t.jpg
    3cj6o8g6gyoc.jpg

from a local rotisserie place...

Yum!
  • pancakerunner
    Honestly just want a good old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich with grape jelly and chunky Pb
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Honestly just want a good old fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich with grape jelly and chunky Pb
    p

Wrong. Strawberry jam and creamy pb. 🍓 🥜
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    d5rkkgfgsobo.jpg
    Was craving these..

what are they???

Date scones.. 🤤

OOoo yes!

oh my...I initially thought - these would be great without all those raisins! Now that I know you used dates...I want them all😛
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    p

Wrong. Strawberry jam and creamy pb. 🍓 🥜

You're both wrong. Creamy peanut butter and grape jelly.

On Wonder Bread.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    I dont know if ANYONE feels this way but all the posts with heavy meat, cheese, bacon, etc make me grossed out! However the desserts, cookies, breads ..... definately agree! I'm so glad I dont crave heavy meals...
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,481 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    I dont know if ANYONE feels this way but all the posts with heavy meat, cheese, bacon, etc make me grossed out! However the desserts, cookies, breads ..... definately agree! I'm so glad I dont crave heavy meals...

OMG, me too! Cheese looks good to me as long as it's not greasy, I still eat lean white meat and fish but have always hated fatty meat and have a hard time handling meat. Not having a gallbladder fats and lots of oil makes me nauseous. Sweets I'm drooling over everything!
  • pancakerunner
  • pancakerunner
    just_Tomek wrote: »

Get out. Now.

Haha I'm with you... I like fatty meat (except for pork)... dark emat chicken, chicken skin, thighs... red meat, etc. But also like lean means.. just depends!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 12,941 Member

Get out. Now.

Haha I'm with you... I like fatty meat (except for pork)... dark emat chicken, chicken skin, thighs... red meat, etc. But also like lean means.. just depends!

I think it was just a trigger warning that he was about to post some Phở.
  • pancakerunner
    mtaratoot wrote: »

Get out. Now.

I think it was just a trigger warning that he was about to post some Phở.

A bowl of pho with some fatty meat sounds A+ right now.